cheater.. (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
personally i think if you loved her you wouldnt have cheated on her so you need to understand that in the first place... you may care about her more than anything but love? love is deeper than that my friend...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
natstar said:
ive cheated on past bf's, and its usually becuase I dont give a fuck about them, which I didnt. The reason for cheating can be a subconcious action, which you have to figure out for yourself.
you're a bit of a bitch arnt you natstar
you say that like you are proud

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
there are far better ways to go about it than to cheat on them

olchik

HSC
_love.me.not_ said:
ahh im such a dick...
i cheated on my gf at schoolies, only once..but i thought i'd do the right thing and tell her as soon as i got back...cos i couldnt let the relationship be a lie, i had to let it out and see where it went, well it went to hell, she dumped me and i cant really blame her, but i have to get her back, i love her...i know you might say, no you dont you wouldn't have cheated but i really do, i dont know why i cheated, ahhh fuckk, help anyone?
Why did you cheat? If you loved your gf so much, why did you do that? You knew that it would hurt her so much. If a person loves somebody he tries not to hurt the feelings of this person. If you want to return your relationships, you should try your best, buddy! Give her flowers, talk to her, tell her that you are really sorry and that you love her very much. Maybe it will work..

Collin

HSC
N/A
You cheated because you couldn't keep it in the pants. She did the right thing and unfortunately I can't find myself the resolve to help you under these circumstances. Tough luck mate, I certainly hope you've learnt your lesson.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
JKDDragon said:
You cheated because you couldn't keep it in the pants. She did the right thing and unfortunately I can't find myself the resolve to help you under these circumstances. Tough luck mate, I certainly hope you've learnt your lesson.
yes agreed
you dont love her and you dont deserve her back

phunk_e

HSC
ok so i did a similar act, except i didnt tell, i decided to keep it to myself and forget it ever happened. so i understand that u love her, coz i love my bf and still cheated on him, it is possible.
dont buy her flowers. i personally dont think chicks dig flowers that much, its too hollywood plus they die.
u hav to let her kno how u feel, in a unique, caring way.
However im not exactly sure how u do that. maybe make her a cd of songs with lyrics of how u feel??
anyway best of luck!!!

olchik

HSC
phunk_e said:
dont buy her flowers. i personally dont think chicks dig flowers that much, its too hollywood plus they die.
You are so wrong! Girls love when guys give them flowers, it's so romantic!

bassqueen16

HSC
ive never gotten flowers but i think id die if i did, how romantic is it? but if ud cheated it still couldnt make me trust them

choc-chip

HSC
_love.me.not_ said:
ahh im such a dick...
i cheated on my gf at schoolies, only once..but i thought i'd do the right thing and tell her as soon as i got back...cos i couldnt let the relationship be a lie, i had to let it out and see where it went, well it went to hell, she dumped me and i cant really blame her, but i have to get her back, i love her...i know you might say, no you dont you wouldn't have cheated but i really do, i dont know why i cheated, ahhh fuckk, help anyone?
"once trust has been lost, it can never fully be regained".
However, it's very encouraging that you at least had the attampt to tell her the truth. tell her how impratant she is for u, or u wouldn't have told her the truth. I guess it takes a bit of time for her to believe u again if she finds u important to her as well.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
olchik said:
You are so wrong! Girls love when guys give them flowers, it's so romantic!
so true, I love flowers!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
To be honest, if she really did care about you she'd be willing to forgive a "once off indescretion". I don't think that cheating is such a big deal, especially when it only happened once. The thing that really cuts is lying about it, and since you had the balls to confront her she really should be a little more understanding.

Props to you for not trying to cover it up.

no i did not fuck the girl, just hooked up..
She's having an acute over-reaction. DOCTOR!

Last edited:

repz

HSC
In my opinion theres no point really the trust is going to be gone
you cheated thats on your record nothing really stopping you from doing it again
i cheated once and then i regretted it and broke up the next day
then i went through a depression stage because i really cared about her
i was really fucked up
but yeh just try to get over it

HSC
u did jus hook up... in the grand scheme of things it isnt a huge deal & if ur girlfirend agrees with that she will forgive you, however having said that you did fuck up & u have 2 try and reconcile with her... dont use the usual "i was trashed" excuse because it probably wont work
best of luck 2 u...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
To be honest, if she really did care about you she'd be willing to forgive a "once off indescretion". I don't think that cheating is such a big deal, especially when it only happened once.
Thats where we differ, I can cope with a lot, but as far as I'm concerned, infidelity is inexcusable, even if it was "once off" on "schoolies", they're not excuses. It doesn't matter how much I love someone, if they were to ever cheat on me, I wouldn't stay with them.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
Thats where we differ, I can cope with a lot, but as far as I'm concerned, infidelity is inexcusable, even if it was "once off" on "schoolies", they're not excuses. It doesn't matter how much I love someone, if they were to ever cheat on me, I wouldn't stay with them.
I wouldn't stay with them either.
Usually once a cheater always a cheater.

Collin

HSC
N/A
What the hell is with some people here trying to excuse the seriousness of threadstarter's actions. Cheating is OK if it's the first time? What the flying fuck? Cheating is cheating, it's a choice. If you cheat, you made the choice to cheat, and hence it's inexcusable. Also the whole notion of getting completely wasted so you 'accidentally' cheat is nothing short of stupid either. Everyone with half a brain knows you lose your inhibitions when you drink alot, so if you want to make sure there is 0% chance you accidentally fuck up, then don't drink so much! FFS.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
JKDDragon said:
What the hell is with some people here trying to excuse the seriousness of threadstarter's actions.
He made out with another girl.

Cheating is OK if it's the first time? What the flying fuck?
No, but it's easier to forgive.

Cheating is cheating, it's a choice. If you cheat, you made the choice to cheat, and hence it's inexcusable.
People make bad choices, and if someone's partner cares about them enough, they'd forgive that person for them.

Also the whole notion of getting completely wasted so you 'accidentally' cheat is nothing short of stupid either. Everyone with half a brain knows you lose your inhibitions when you drink alot, so if you want to make sure there is 0% chance you accidentally fuck up, then don't drink so much! FFS.
He said that he didn't use that excuse. He told her what happened.

I agree, but if a person cares about me enough to be upfront about it, at first instance I'd be happy to let it slide. A few months ago, my ex and I broke up after a 5 year relationship because she didn't have the guts to be upfront to me about what she was doing - to me that shows they don't give a shit about you, not the cheating itself, especially if it's a once off.

But each to their own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)