Cheaters. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Some idiot girl has cheated on our latest art exam (an essay on modern art practices). The teachers have no proper proof as the girl blatantly refuses to own up, even though 40 art students are on her back. So now we have to do a different assessment all over again, AND the girl that cheated gets to do the assessment as well. I know for a fact she cheated, she did it by recording her essay onto her ipod and listening to it secretly in class. Bitch.

Has anybody else had to re-do any of their exams because of idiots like this?

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
if what you are saying is true, then its a bloody disgrace. using her ipod and listening to it in class...LOL. i dont think u should have ipods in the exam room ANYWAY...or was this during class BEFORE the exam?

you shouldnt be doing another assessment just because of one student. instead, it is she who should be doing that extra assessment, OR give her a 0% for this assessment, and move on.

the problem with this situation is that there is no proof that she did cheated, even though there are 40 witnesses...supposedly. the teacher might think it as bullying, as a way to 'get back' at one person. so i guess ur teacher had no choice BUT to give this extra assessment, because of this degree of uncertainty. we empathize with ur case, but bear in mind what the teacher is also thinking.

i do remember in yr 9 once...a science exam was to be sat in under a week...after the science class, one student spotted the teacher putting the SOLUTIONS TO THAT EXAM on the teacher's desk. the student snatched the paper, hurried of to photocopy @ the library, and returned it without the teacher knowing.

neway, a few week after the test, after intensive scrutiny and rumour harvesting, he owned up, and got a fail for that exam. justice served!

HSC
She listened to her ipod secretly, she put the cord up the back of her shirt and covered the earphones with her hair. Even her own friends are telling her to own up but shes refusing, and apparantly she talked to our deputy, and the deputy believes her!

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
ah, the ugly side of the HSC. tell her to bugger off and own up. tell her there are other paths of life other than uni that can be equally fulfilling and equally have considerable social and finanical standings.

if she told the deputy, then get the whole class to go to the headmaster. go to his office (whole class, except the person in scrutiny, of course) and present your case, or, write a letter explaining your situation.

alternatively, you can try and contact the Board of Studies and see what they can do.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Cheating was easy in my art class.
There was four of us.
Our teacher (whilst being an orsumly good art teacher) wasnt too observant of art exams.

Once, I walked in with notes, picked up a stapler, stapled them to the cork wall infront of me (inbetween some other bits of artwork) and sat down ready for the test whilst she was breifly in another room.

I sat there and copied notes for half an hour and spent the other half listening to my ipod.

-very high mark later-

"Wow. Shows what study can do eh miss?"

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Cheating was easy in my art class.
There was four of us.
Our teacher (whilst being an orsumly good art teacher) wasnt too observant of art exams.

Once, I walked in with notes, picked up a stapler, stapled them to the cork wall infront of me (inbetween some other bits of artwork) and sat down ready for the test whilst she was breifly in another room.

I sat there and copied notes for half an hour and spent the other half listening to my ipod.

-very high mark later-

"Wow. Shows what study can do eh miss?"
Cheating makes baby jesus cry. You made jesus cry.

Clarebare

HSC
Cheating at Burg makes Alice scream at a certain unnamed ratface. Funny stuff. (Lucy, if you don't get this then YOU made baby jesus cry. Right before he raped you)

HSC
Clarebare said:
Cheating at Burg makes Alice scream at a certain unnamed ratface. Funny stuff. (Lucy, if you don't get this then YOU made baby jesus cry. Right before he raped you)
I wish I saw that. I would have paid money to see Alice scream at her. Not much money, but enough.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
well, its good to know that she has owned up!

what of results? do u still have to do that extra assessment or not?

HSC
We get to keep the results from the original assessment! And the best thing about it all is that she got 4.5/10 even though she cheated.

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
The Card Cheat said:
Has anybody else had to re-do any of their exams because of idiots like this?
we had to redo our 3 unit assessment cos some idiot took the test question paper after the test

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
The Card Cheat said:
We get to keep the results from the original assessment! And the best thing about it all is that she got 4.5/10 even though she cheated.
brilliance! i hope that justice has been served!

cbadvanced said:
we had to redo our 3 unit assessment cos some idiot took the test question paper after the test
??????? ur not allowed to take the test question paper AFTER the test? thats kinda ridiculous...there is no way that 'idiot' could of cheated at all...

JamesKent

HSC
Using the ipod....that's genius....as long as youre not a stupid idiot that gets caught

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)