• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cheating and forgiving? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
vafa said:
You did not answer my question?
If you cheated on him, what would he do and would you really want him to leave you or to forgive you?

and remember love and passion are quite different...!
i never have been in a relationship honestly because I have grown up in a traditional and religous family but if i was fallen in love, then i would do anything to make her happy even by loosing my own life. and if she cheated on me, at first I would feel so bad or probably I would cry but because i love her then I would forgive her and not leave her.

Hey sorry, I thought I kinda did :p so to directly answer, if I cheated on him but it was a mistake, yes he would leave and yes he won't forgive me and I wouldn't want him to do those things but I would understand why.

*sigh* But I suppose you'd be right about mistakes... I suppose those sort of mistakes require an extravagent apology. Something that proves that he does love me and that I can trust him, and assure and bandaid every principle and value that he had crushed in our relationship when he cheated on me.

But yes I agree with WW, it seems like the threadstarter's situation is an ongoing thing. That simply isnt on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)