Cheating in an exam (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Anybody here who wants to admit cheating in an exam?Did you get caught?
Or seen anybody cheat?

When i was in primary school, everybody (the whole class, literally, even the smartest) cheated in spelling tests, they had correctly-spelt words written on their arms, tissues, rubbers ...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i can safely say that i have never cheated in an exam. but once when i didn't let someone copy me during the external school certificate exam, he got all his shit fucker friends, and since he was the ultimate shit fucker, he led them. they then ganged up on me and attempted to bash me. bloody fucktards.

as you can see, i am quite bitter about what happened.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
as often as humanly possible without getting caught out.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
all the time in class tests haha...
the teachers know im dodgy so they look at me which isn't that good...

i dont cheat in like half yearlies, because you cant really... if i get the oportunity i might mime an answer to someone or ask them something.

but in class tests like in maths, i sit next someone and we check our answers at the end to see if we've made any silly mistakes.. but everyone in the 4u class is nerdy so its no like i am helping them any more than they are helping me, likewize for the reverse.

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
I can gladly say that i never cheated in a test/exam/assesment whatsoever. Im am really glad about this achievement.
However i have helped other people cheat. Like i suggest ways to do it. I have also allowed people to copy my work in exams, but never ever in a assiginments. And never in a way that i will get caught. Its like i hold my exam up as though checking it, and allow the pther person to see and read it.
My most innovative way of cheating involves putting a mobile phone inside a calculator and connecting it all up right so that you can send and receive messages. But the BOS probably knows about that already.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
that is why they have standards for calculators and not being able to take phones intot he exam hall and shit like that. so yeh, i gueess they already knwo about htat. :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i use to cheat, and made money by giving people answers. good times.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ive never cheated, i dont think its worth it...however i have (unfortunately) let ppl copy me in exams... *sigh* i never feel good about it though. it really backfired on one of my friends last year though...haha. she copied me in a maths exam (maths being my WORST subject here) and ended up with 15/70 - worse than she would have done if shed done it herself. hahaha.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
i rarely cheat in exams but a couple of times, people use me to cheat

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
cheated once in yr 7 or 8 geo. we did the exams on the tables we shared and normally sat on [like 5 or 6 to a table]. we put an exercise book on our lap and jsut passed it around. it was so sad when you think back to it.

oh wait, i cheated in yr 3 (?) maths class test. i peeked at the guy next to me and copied his answer for one question. later, we got the same mark for the whole test, and he accused me of cheating. the teacher didn't believe him though, or if she did, she didn't do anything about it. and i still remember it was such a stupid question. something like, does this have a 50/50 chance of happening? and then it had a list of some events, eg, a dice

but that was ages ago. i hate how people cheat now, since it actually counts. it so utterly unfair to those who actually studied/tried really hard. so now, their marks compared to others, would seem low and they'd lose their position on the course. i mean, even the really dumb students doing the course do no stoop as low as cheating, especially if its an external exam.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Well, once, there was this guy who was like, fully sick. He thought he had me wrapped around his little finger when I let him cheat off me in the year 10 geography test.

Thing is, I got 30% for that test. Hahahaha. Owned!

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I haven't ever, but I tell you honestly I HAVE thought about it; but my conscience got the better of me; plus I thought I won't be learning anything from it! Exams are there to test you and help you see how you can improve (cept for the HSC in which case you can't even see what you bloody got wrong on a piece of paper, anyways, I haven't cheated before and DON'T plan to) :uhhuh:

Story now!

There is this guy in my Legal class and he wrote all these laws up his arm, kinda cluey; untill he got caught because the teacher wanted to know why he had such a facination with his arm?! :p He still does it; and he has been caught SO MANY times -> but hey, he still goes crap in the exams! :) Serves him right!

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
this guy at my school writes in pencil.. and after the exam he rubs out the wrong answers and writes in the right ones.. and this was this year in year 12.. and the teachers still remark even though the paper ssays "IF IN PENCIL - NO REMARKING" ... :(

Pixydust*

well i have to confess for my legal studies exam i changed my multiple choice answer after the bell rang for pens down - yes i know, how horrid how do i sleep at night etc. Anyway it came back to haunt me because by some twist of fate i ticked to wrong answer by an accident anyway so yeh moral of the story - crime doesn't pay.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I used to cheat in language exams (back when I did language) by writing verb conjugations or sentence structures in the dictionary you were allowed to bring in. Worked a treat. Also I've heard of people writing formulas and stuff on their legs and stomach so they could look at it when they went for a bathroom break.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
By the way, I actually felt pretty bad about cheating in exams when I had a nice teacher for the subject... but for a subject where the teacher was an asshole you don't feel like you're doing anything wrong by cheating in their exams.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
chating is rong coz at the end your jsut cheat urself!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Napstar said:
chating is rong coz at the end your jsut cheat urself!
What?

I know that I'll be cheating in the HSC exams, so it technically means that I'm cheating other people and that they are cheating themselves by not cheating and, considering that, cheating is a can of cola, I am Captain Corelli holding a giant cola cube.

0Jade0

HSC
In maths sometimes, I just write things on my hands. Never cheated off someone else. They are too far away and usually i'm next to some moron. In bio i look at their multiple choice sheets and laugh at their mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)