• Yes!

Votes: 51 11.9%
  • No!

Votes: 378 88.1%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The most obvious time to cheat is after the exam when you're filling in the student numbers etc. on each page...I've seen at least three people do this and have been appauled every time.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
If I was better at a multiple choice exam than someone else (eg pdhpe) and we had one guy who just didnt know anything and would bring our marks down (eg our class) then i would gladly expose my multiple choice answers

Stephagain

HSC
a_person86 said:
Please people, im hearing alot about this dignity and self-respect, your cheating yourself... I just like to be the first to say its a load of bullshit! The most legitimate reason i would ever buy is the fear of getting caught.

Im not saying whether or not i cheat in exams, but i do help friends out by revealing my multiple-choice answers and shit! In the end if the school does better it makes my moderated assessment mark higher.

Another thing, if you had the chance to cheat, you would take it hands down! Think about it, stuck on a question, dont have a clue, then outa nowhere you can cheat and get away with it, like seeing some1 elses answers for Multiple choice... fuck oath you would take it!

I know theres heaps of people that think like me, but are not saying anything due people saying its cheating yourself, so i represent all those people that have cheated or would cheat as a whole, and call forward anyone who thinks alike!

Thats my two cents

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!! Its nice that everyone has morals and all but fuck! If Santa came up to me before the exam and went hey, this is a way to cheat, and you wont get caught i promise, i can see everything and i just know these thigns, i'd be like um yeah, fuck oath!
Like John Safran says - "cheat as often as you can - Remember, a richer kid than you is getting private tuition" :headbang:

boz

CEO
HSC
i heard of a guy who posted all his study notes on the wall next to his desk a few days before the trials. All he had to do was look up, pretend to be contemplating something, maybe stroke his chin, and viola, instant answers.

I think if i were to cheat i would be too scared of being caught id prolly go worse.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Stephagain said:
Like John Safran says - "cheat as often as you can - Remember, a richer kid than you is getting private tuition" :headbang:

Yes and even if he doesn't get the mark he needs his rich dad will just buy him a degree anyway. So cheat lie and steal......you'll end up at uni and get a good job, the people with morals are left behind.........

Jessisbored

HSC
i would never dream of it except i did get n trouble just as i finished coz when the lay said pens down, i kept writing and got a warning. never doing that again, it scared the living daylight out of me

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
one of the guys in my german class tried to get us all to cheat in the german listening section today by indicating with a gesture A, B, C or D on the multiple choice questions. I couldn't believe it. I just went in there and did the questions and made no gestures. He's such an arsehole that guy.

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
Jessisbored said:
i would never dream of it except i did get n trouble just as i finished coz when the lay said pens down, i kept writing and got a warning. never doing that again, it scared the living daylight out of me
Yeah in the aos paper, i didnt finish my essay in time, so when there wasnt anyone looking i quickly wrote the last 3 words down. got away with it, but i was so nervous. id never do it again.

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
Cactus said:
Yes and even if he doesn't get the mark he needs his rich dad will just buy him a degree anyway. So cheat lie and steal......you'll end up at uni and get a good job, the people with morals are left behind.........
i would cheat, i dont think it would make me a bad person. i guy from my work went through the catholic business trial paper and if the boss hant yelled at us for talking i woulda got him to tell me all about it, i ended up getting the highest in the class so im kinda glad i didnt scince i got that on my own but given the unplanned oppertunity in an exam yes i would cheat!!

i would however never write things on my fingers or hide notes but sometimes theres just too much temptation.

also alot of people are saying its about ur dignity, well i came first in alot of business exams if i got caught once i would lose all credibility but in ecos i have an average of LAST so it wouldnt matter!

i guess its really up to the individual and the circumstances

lfc_reds2003

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

If you had the chance to see the HSC exam before the exam would you have a look.

I know i certaily would, and do cos my dad works on BOS so i have seen all the exams for this week. LOL just jokin, though i know a kid at school who could see school exams...

a_person86

HSC
bloodysunday said:
Yeah in the aos paper, i didnt finish my essay in time, so when there wasnt anyone looking i quickly wrote the last 3 words down. got away with it, but i was so nervous. id never do it again.

Your a crackup bloodysunday! 3 words, i suprised you got away lol!

For English, both papers i wrote after time was up, no big deal... not 3 words neither, try about 3 or 4 lines.

For Business Studies, ooo the lady was checking someone elses paper beside me, she was facing towards me and i continued to write about 6 lines!

I never leave an essay without a conclusion, your marks go down big time and quite frankly i need all i can get!

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
a_person86 said:

For English, both papers i wrote after time was up, no big deal... not 3 words neither, try about 3 or 4 lines.

For Business Studies, ooo the lady was checking someone elses paper beside me, she was facing towards me and i continued to write about 6 lines!

I never leave an essay without a conclusion, your marks go down big time and quite frankly i need all i can get!
lol sorree risk-master ;) *bows down to supreme riskiness*

ahvan

a_person86 said:

......... farout.... I didn't finish one of my eng paper2 essay.............

I disagree with you on the cheating business. Dont' you just assume everyone is shitting themselves when they say all those cheating vs morals stuff. I for one do have enough a sense of morals to feel guilty about cheating in exams. I do get the chance to cheat and I don't. Yeah I do fear of gettin caught but I also feel guilty about it so I don't do it!

If you say thats the way society goes then wtf why don't you just earn your living by stealing or cheat money out of ppl... geez your only fear would be 'getting caught'... 'if you had the chance to steal, you would take it hands down!', is that your attitude?

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
ahvan said:
If you say thats the way society goes then wtf why don't you just earn your living by stealing or cheat money out of ppl... geez your only fear would be 'getting caught'... 'if you had the chance to steal, you would take it hands down!', is that your attitude?
wow, i think there is a BIG difference from cheating for a few marks in the HSC and stealing what ever it is from someone... i hate theift and there is no way i would steal something of another person.

you might call getting those few more marks stealing but i think there is a big line between them and just cause you sneak a few words in at the end of an essay does not make you a bad person and theif

i havent written after the times up yet cause i time myself to finish before that last minute

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i was wondering, not that i'd think of doing it... but what if u purposely wrote the wrong student number, and then they claimed ur paper lost, would u get an estimate, or full marks cause THEY lost it?

mishka

HSC
N/A
in paper 2 of english, i was writing my conclusion and decided to extend the last sentence - you know, to wrap everything up. she said "pens down" as i wrote "and" so i scribbled it out and left the sentence where it was.

i'd never write after time has finished... although cheating to me is taking in notes, using signals, copying, etc. sneaking in a few words is probably normal...

a_person86

HSC
ahvan said:
......... farout.... I didn't finish one of my eng paper2 essay.............

I disagree with you on the cheating business. Dont' you just assume everyone is shitting themselves when they say all those cheating vs morals stuff. I for one do have enough a sense of morals to feel guilty about cheating in exams. I do get the chance to cheat and I don't. Yeah I do fear of gettin caught but I also feel guilty about it so I don't do it!

Wake up call mate! Your living in a utopia, its obvious that people cheat one another at some stage. If you keep your mentality about "no cheating," you just make life more difficult for yourself. And if you think society as a whole doesnt cheat, mate your gonna be suprised when you get fukd over! When i talk about cheating, im not refering to stealing, But the way i see it is if I can make my life easier and guranteed not getting caught, i would seriously consider the circumstances!

Hey, im going to be an accountant or lawyer (if accountancy isnt for me), so im going to be right in there in the system, doesnt worry you? lol

Just remember: "Dont lie, cheat or steal - The government hates competition!"

golferjim

HSC
a_person86 said:
Wake up call mate! Your living in a utopia, its obvious that people cheat one another at some stage. If you keep your mentality about "no cheating," you just make life more difficult for yourself. And if you think society as a whole doesnt cheat, mate your gonna be suprised when you get fukd over! When i talk about cheating, im not refering to stealing, But the way i see it is if I can make my life easier and guranteed not getting caught, i would seriously consider the circumstances!

Hey, im going to be an accountant or lawyer (if accountancy isnt for me), so im going to be right in there in the system, doesnt worry you? lol

Just remember: "Dont lie, cheat or steal - The government hates competition!"
That is some serious bullshit that your on about. Cheating is for weak weak people who can't get where they want to go with their OWN willpower, determination and skill. If you cheat, your a fucken idiot, and especially in the HSC. It may very well be that society on a whole cheats, but its not about what society does you wanker, its about standing up for what you believe in to make the world a better place and not drive corruption.

a_person86

HSC
Did i say i cheated in the HSC?

Anyway, your just another bloke living in your fantasy world!

golferjim

HSC
you didnt say you cheated, you said you would if it would make your life easier, and that is weak as piss. Again, its not about what the rest of the world does, its about your morals, and how you can live with yourself.

Ever heard of Kharma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)