Cheating (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I've always wondered: What can/would BoS do if you're stupid enough to tattoo yourself with course content?
e.g. you get maths/science formulas tattooed to your forearm or hand?
They would get your arm covered and fully supervised while you do your exam.

TheWolfsLunch

HSC
i've cheated for english, i wrote down my essays in point on my thighs then I went into the toilet after 1 hour and checked it ;)
I had to go to the bathroom today during my exam and yeah, this would be really easy to pull off. I wouldn't do it though, because it's retarded.

And to all the cheaters out there. You're retarded, don't bother sitting the exams. Kthxbai.

cheese_cheese

HSC
I don't advocate this, but yeah:

Get one of those clear pens that has a paper insert inside of it that rolls out of the side, take out the insert (some cartoon image thing or something), tape on a plain piece of paper AND write on the back of it (so when it is rolled inside the pen it appears plain white, no writing). If in need, unroll out of the side of the pen to read the other side if necessary when the coast is clear.

m-swan

HSC
Uni Grad
First why would you cheat, secondly why would you be stupid enough to write on the internet you did ? you say you want an atar of 97.. you dont deserve it if thats the way u plan to get it.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
They would get your arm covered and fully supervised while you do your exam.
so the person who can't understand that you're not allowed to take in an unapproved calculator is suddenly an expert on BoS protocol?

slurpzz1

HSC
Right the answers up your thigh if your a chick.. if the marker asks you to lift your skirt up to accuse you of cheating then it will just look wrong on their part haha...

but on a serious note don't cheat.. it is really worth the reputation you will have afterwards/ be named a cheater.. find it hard to get into any uni.. you will get a zero for that subject and could also give you a non-attempt on other papers if they are strict about it.

nonchalance

HSC
*Sigh*
This is so sad, I have a feeling the number of cheaters caught this year is going to be even higher than the last. I wonder why more and more people are taking the risk to cheat. We all know the repercussions.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I had to go to the bathroom today during my exam and yeah, this would be really easy to pull off. I wouldn't do it though, because it's retarded.
And to all the cheaters out there. You're retarded, don't bother sitting the exams. Kthxbai.
That's kind of offensive to retarded people. :(

First why would you cheat, secondly why would you be stupid enough to write on the internet you did ? you say you want an atar of 97.. you dont deserve it if thats the way u plan to get it.
Bunny Swan

cheese_cheese

HSC
Right the answers up your thigh if your a chick.. if the marker asks you to lift your skirt up to accuse you of cheating then it will just look wrong on their part haha...
That is a good point If you are female you could write your notes on sheets of paper, roll them up and place them in a small metal tube (a pen? or a single cigarette holder tube possibly?) and insert it 'up there' inside of you and there is no way you could every be caught unless they catch you with it (the tube) outside of your body.

m-swan

HSC
Uni Grad
That is a good point If you are female you could write your notes on sheets of paper, roll them up and place them in a small metal tube (a pen? or a single cigarette holder tube possibly?) and insert it 'up there' inside of you and there is no way you could every be caught unless they catch you with it (the tube) outside of your body.
thats taking it a bit far dont u think? o_O

artosis

HSC
and what? walk into the toilet, pull it out and read it?
thats beyond desperate

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
People have said this already - but don't be a moron. Don't cheat.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
You're judging a whole cohort based on what, 10 seemingly people on this forum?

OP, don't cheat. /thread.
Nope, iRuler's statement is correct to an extent. Our cohort has published a substantial amount of cheat/plagiarism threads compared to previous years.

theone111

HSC
N/A
Nope, iRuler's statement is correct to an extent. Our cohort has published a substantial amount of cheat/plagiarism threads compared to previous years.
i second this

and so many kids in my grade have
its made me lose all faith in the credibility of the education system

just gonna work hard in uni, thats all i can do

(+ also, ive brought it to the teachers attention several times.

guess what, they turned on me cos ive threatened their 'potential' dux...

anyway, let him get it. at least ive learnt something from this..

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A
Correct to an extent, but not reflective of the whole state, just the cohort on BoS. Shameful though.

theone111

HSC
N/A
Correct to an extent, but not reflective of the whole state, just the cohort on BoS. Shameful though.
lol why u getting so worked up over this

and yeh i agree it is shameful

BUT
its understandable imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)