Check if you got into USYD early! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Thanks to jb_nc, it appears that students may try to activate their USYD profile at the following site: https://enrol.usyd.edu.au/selfregistration/sreg.cgi

You will need your UAC number, your date of birth, and surname.

To make sure this works, can someone who did NOT apply to usyd check this site (or someone who applied to usyd very low on their preference list) and see if you get a rejection message.

EDIT: ***CONFIRMED - if you get an offer through that link, you're going to USYD. Welcome***

Both myself and jb_nc take no responsibility over the impacts of registering your USYD login now, nor do we know these impacts.

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I didn't apply to USyd. Don't have it as a preference at all:

Student Profile Activation

No record was found

Please try again.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I applied for commerce at USYD. It was my second preference though. I couldn't log on.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Also, i think you can check the cutoffs for courses from highest to lowest (without actually seing the cutoffs):

http://fmweb01.ucc.usyd.edu.au/ugco...tfield=ug_UAI2007&-sortorder=descending&-find

If i'm correct, then Bachelor of Engineering-Aeronautical (Space) is harder to get into than combined law degrees this year. If I'm also correct, Com (Lib)'s cutoff rose, or mechatronic engineering and advanced science (mathematics) fell (fingers crossed it's the latter). I'm really starting to freak out

stazi

Nightman
HSC
uhawww said:
I didn't apply to USyd. Don't have it as a preference at all:

Student Profile Activation

No record was found

Please try again.
sweet! thanks heaps :D

Chris.

HSC
my only usyd preference is about 4-5 on my list. i tried to log on and it says no record....what does this mean? does this mean i got a offer higher on my list?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it means you didnt get an offer from usyd. so either you got no offers at all, or a higher, or lower offer.

Chris.

HSC
stazi said:
it means you didnt get an offer from usyd. so either you got no offers at all, or a higher, or lower offer.
i definitely got an offer! do not scare me...i got a offer higher then the usyd one i put

stazi

Nightman
HSC
of course, youre just asking what it could mean. you probably got into unsw

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
haha, well, checked by this method, so I should have an offer. Which is no less excruciating for myself as I knew I'd receive something from usyd... I guess I'll just have to sit tight to find out if it is my desired course... dang, this has only magnified the anticipation 10 fold!

Hope Usyd doesn't mind us doing this early.... I have enough things to be worried about as it is.

H

housemouse

So B.Commerce at Usyd has gotten to a Uai cutoff of more than 94?

black_raven777

HSC
k, now I'm worried - I put Usyd Science (Adv) as my first preference, 2006 UAI was 96.4, I got 99.1, but it comes up with no record - wth?

Argh - beginning to go insane already!!!!

The anticipation is going to kill me...

Last edited:
H

housemouse

black_raven777 said:
k, now I'm worried - I put Usyd Science (Adv) as my first preference, 2006 UAI was 96.4, I got 99.1, but it comes up with no record - wth?
Guess you cant rely on this early enrolment thing then. hehehehe

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
sarp guys im awesome

chillax they are not going to cancel your usyd offer/enrollment because you activated something early

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)