• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Checkered Vans.. (1 Viewer)

cholly

Somebody's Left Shoe
HSC
the target one look soooo much better in real life than in the photos...trust me i have the womens brown checked ones and they are awesome and insanely comfy :) and never pay full price for ANYTHING at target...go back a week later and you're almost guaranteed to get it on sale

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
im not really a fan of vans, i dont really see the point. they're just canvas shoes... why not buy cons? or boots or something? anyway, my opinion...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
they're selling them at GP $60 i think..

the sizes are huge though 10,11 etc

i like the checkered patterns. Just bought converse lows yesterday

HSC
cholly said:
the target one look soooo much better in real life than in the photos...trust me i have the womens brown checked ones and they are awesome and insanely comfy :) and never pay full price for ANYTHING at target...go back a week later and you're almost guaranteed to get it on sale
No way. The colours are off and the printing is badly done. Not to mention the rubber. It smells like recycled rubber.
Target is okay if you want slippers, but i wouldn't trust Target quality shoes.

HSC
whiterabbit said:
No way. The colours are off and the printing is badly done. Not to mention the rubber. It smells like recycled rubber.
Target is okay if you want slippers, but i wouldn't trust Target quality shoes.
couldnt have put it better myself. :)

HSC
cant believe my black and white vans broke!!! sooo cut

have to live with my blue and maroon ones till dec when i can buy more!

HSC
the blue and maroon ones are rad .. i <3 my black and white ones though. the insides of them are so effing dirty though. they have like perfect footprints of dirt on the inside.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
the blue and maroon ones are rad .. i <3 my black and white ones though. the insides of them are so effing dirty though. they have like perfect footprints of dirt on the inside.
haha do u wear them without socks??

damn you have black and white ones??? :( now i miss mine.......

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
arent you supposed to wear socks with them?

well i wear mine with socks (unless im like going to the shop or sumthin) but not all ppl do...

damn im sad i miss my vans!!! and i miss my dvd cord and phone!!

now I cant watch the notebook till the fucker returns my cord.. cuz ive been banned from watchin it in the lounge room dammit!

HSC
N/A
go_swans said:
well i wear mine with socks (unless im like going to the shop or sumthin) but not all ppl do...

damn im sad i miss my vans!!! and i miss my dvd cord and phone!!

now I cant watch the notebook till the fucker returns my cord.. cuz ive been banned from watchin it in the lounge room dammit!
*hug*

it shall all be okay soon

HSC
lol is your entire family sick of it? i know my family is :uhhuh:

but yeah i don't usually wear socks with mine. for some reason they look really stupid on me if i wear socks & vans together.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
lol is your entire family sick of it? i know my family is :uhhuh:

but yeah i don't usually wear socks with mine. for some reason they look really stupid on me if i wear socks & vans together.

haha yeah. so im banned from watching it in the living room (along with mean girls and wedding crashers.. lol) which sucks cuz the lounge room has the big tv and the surround sound.

i usually only wear my vans with jeans so u cant see the socks anyway.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i have the hot pink and black vans (prob said before, but cant be bothered reading the other pages) i love the black and white ones, but whenever i went to buy them, THEY WERE ALL TOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only the pink and black came in a size 6 when i went to buy them.
i want to get the blue and purple ones. they are schmick.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i have the hot pink and black vans (prob said before, but cant be bothered reading the other pages) i love the black and white ones, but whenever i went to buy them, THEY WERE ALL TOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only the pink and black came in a size 6 when i went to buy them.
i want to get the blue and purple ones. they are schmick.
i have the blue and purple ones. ( i guess it is purple and not maroon... im just colourblind)

yeah wen i went to buy my b&w ones they only had big sizes! but i ended up getting them in LA which was rad.

HSC
nah i reckon it's maroon, not purple.

yeah the sizing on them is a bit big, i usually get seven but i got a 4 (which i guess in chicks sizes is a 6, but still)

HSC
katietheskatie said:
nah i reckon it's maroon, not purple.

yeah the sizing on them is a bit big, i usually get seven but i got a 4 (which i guess in chicks sizes is a 6, but still)
ahh sweet sumone agrees! cuz all my friends are like nah dude they r purple and im like its fucking maroon!

so all this time i thought i was colourblind and turns out im not! yay!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)