Chem 1031 tutorial answers (1 Viewer)

HSC
menty said:
Apparently we can find answers to the tutes online. Does anyone know the link?
are you sure? theres usually no answers online because they think ppl wouldnt try tut questions then.

Ritaann

UNSW here I come... late
HSC
I wish they had them online ... when I come to my note sthey are often unreadable (sighs ... I dont have time to go over them straight away ... grrr) and with the mid term coming up I was hoping to re do everything.. gah ! ...

Even though I never really 100% understand what happens in lectures until I read the text : isnt Rob Lam hilarious - the only reason to go to his lectures really.

~Ritaann
*thinking about that freaking knife he brought in and the balloons... *

HSC
Ritaann said:
I wish they had them online ... when I come to my note sthey are often unreadable (sighs ... I dont have time to go over them straight away ... grrr) and with the mid term coming up I was hoping to re do everything.. gah ! ...

Even though I never really 100% understand what happens in lectures until I read the text : isnt Rob Lam hilarious - the only reason to go to his lectures really.

~Ritaann
*thinking about that freaking knife he brought in and the balloons... *
I *hate* rob lam with passion. only thing he can do is make class laugh with his silly jokes and stories. he's overheads are full of finger prints its hardly readable. he isnt really putting much effort to teach class. and he's the head of chem... thats depressing.

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah Rob sux hardcore...out of an hour lecture, he might actually say 5 sentences that are actually relevant to anything. Seriously, jamming a seat behind the door and talking about that damn stick is sorta getting old.

And his overheads are a fucking joke...theyre totally unreadable and even if they were, they would still make no sense.

Theres no point whatsoever going to his lectures. I now know what he meant when he said its up to us too teach ourselves the material - god knows hes incapable of doing it. And that goes for all the other lecturers Ive encounted so far too (excepts for the bios ones...they rock :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)