chem vs physics

• chem

Votes: 64 66.7%
  • phys

Votes: 32 33.3%

• Total voters

Mathematician

haha

technically chem was part of physics. They split due to chemical revolution which was made to ennhance physics learning

OF COURSE PHYSICS IS BETTER.
hehe
Chem is useless
haha

Gruma

HSC
chem has 2 be bettr 4 sure!!!
physics is still good cause its so easy.

comon ppl dont u guys like a challenge???

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
I do both and i would have to say PHYSICS KICKS ASS!!! chemistry to me is toataly boring to me chemical equations and crap, volumetric analisis..blah blah...how boring, physics on the other hand....i can relate this to my spud guns, stun guns etc...haha physics just kicks ass!!!

Oh BTW.. someone said in the post above that they found phys equations easer or something....well i aggree, physics is easy just sub in the numbers and rearange equations and whalla theres ya answer mate

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by countrydude
I do both and i would have to say PHYSICS KICKS ASS!!! chemistry to me is toataly boring to me chemical equations and crap, volumetric analisis..blah blah...how boring, physics on the other hand....i can relate this to my spud guns, stun guns etc...haha physics just kicks ass!!!

Oh BTW.. someone said in the post above that they found phys equations easer or something....well i aggree, physics is easy just sub in the numbers and rearange equations and whalla theres ya answer mate
well what about bio? its just memorise everything.. i can say that cuz i do all sciences :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
What I would have said last year:
GO PHYSICS

Only because my Physics ranking was A LOT better than Chemistry.

This year?
Go Chemistry! :D
..only because my Chemistry ranking wipes the floor over my Physics ranking, hahaha!

I like them both however.

~[TaLeC]~

Although physics has it's motors and generators and medical physics topics...
CHEM ALL THE WAY :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
chem!! but then again, my phys teacher didnt teach, he would give us a heading, then our notes would be 'refer to text'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)