CHEM and PHYS and ENGINEERING STUDIES tutoring (1 Viewer)

hosay

HSC
N/A
:sun:hey
My name is Davinder Singh and i graduated this year from Penrith Selective High School (ranked 37 in NSW for 2009) . I topped my school in physics, chemistry and engineering studies, and i am able to offer private tutoring in all of these subjects.

I have great experience with exam technique, and can teach you exactly how to answer various styles of questions that keep appearing in hsc exams. Although the style of the hsc exams changed slightly, the core concepts, ideas, and techniques have remained the same. It is important to understand that you must know how the exam works, know what they want and know how to give them exactly that!
2009 ATAR: 99.30
Offered Energy Australia cadetship in electrical engineering

Chemistry:
Trial mark (raw): 98/100
School Half yearly mark (raw): 99/100
HSC Mark: 94/100

-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I have bought textbooks and resources, and have comprehensive information for every dot point in the syllabus. Many of these resources are on the computer, as well as in hard copy, so I can give you copies of all the information.
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I have comprehensive and perfect (I’m not kidding!:skip:) answers to almost the entire secondary dot points in the syllabus (these are the ones from the third column, from which the 5-8mark questions can be asked).
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I have crafted exam answers according to the bos marking notes for 3 whole exams, and have kept my school exams to help show you the range and depth of questions that may be asked.
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I will cover the topics in chronological fashion, but will be very happy to spend more time on areas that you may find difficult. Before embarking on the tutoring program, I will discuss with you what you want out of each lesson, and then I will customize the lessons to suit ur preferences, strengths and weakness.

Physics:
Trial mark (raw): 98/100
HSC Mark: 94/100
School Half Yearly Mark : 90sumthin (i forgot lol).

-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Same story as for chemistry---experience---notes—etc..
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]This was my favorite subject and I was expecting a much higher hsc mark (same for chemistry as well, because my trial marks were much higher and the trials were also more difficult). None the less, it doesn’t matter, and I can help you achieve your hsc goals, whether it be scraping a band 4 or hitting a state rank (id prefer the latter lol)

WHEN: Arrange a time with me, im available at all times (within reason).

WHERE: I live in glenmore Park, about 10minutes from penrith station. I would prefer tution at my place, but i am flexible and can drive to ur prefered location. If you catch the train to penrith, i am able to pick you up from there.

COST: I charge $20 per hour for one on one tutoring at my place, or $25-35 per hour if i have to come to your house (depending on how far you live, this charge is just on fuel costs, my current car costs at least $5 for every 30km traveled). If ur come with a friend, i will be happy to tutor two people for $15 per hour each (add $5-10 if i have to travel to your place)
HOW LONG: Really up to you, I would say min: 1hr, max: 2hrs

CONTACT: Email me on hosay_thaman@hotmail.com, or add me on msn if you want to know more and let me help you reach your hsc goals!

Kamal15

HSC
Davvvinnderrr!!!
Sup buddy. Guys this is a great opportunity to nail an excellent tutor. Get in quick cos i can assure you this will fill up quick.

Good Luck with it all mate

leeeo

HSC
hey davinder, i go to phs. you able to tutor after school at penrith library ?

hoanng

HSC
Hey davinder, i was wondering if you still tutor? and if your do engineering studies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)