chem, bio physics people! i need MOTIVATION! (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
Whoah. A massive bump on a 3 month old thread... still can't get over people bumping old threads.
Anyway back on topic: If you like science, do all three. surfsup_melly88 if you need help with maths 2/3 unit, come along to the maths forums and post in your questions or PM me. :)
nar people have bumped up 3 year old threads, even worse lol

Ankita

HSC
Riviet said:
Whoah. A massive bump on a 3 month old thread... still can't get over people bumping old threads.
Anyway back on topic: If you like science, do all three. surfsup_melly88 if you need help with maths 2/3 unit, come along to the maths forums and post in your questions or PM me. :)
yea well i ddnt realise i was answering to a 3 month old thread considereing i joined like yesterday. lol woops
still kinda getting used to this "thread thing"
btw lame question but
is the school certificate hard?
or am i supposed to ask that on another forum
man this sites confusing

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
how old are you? are you doing your school c this year? if so, its the easiest exam you will ever sit. don't even worry about it. the hsc is more important.

P

pLuvia

You should ask that in the Year 10 Forum but to answer it

no, especially maths freaking easy actually the whole thing is easy

Riviet

HSC
N/A
kadlil said:
no, especially maths freaking easy actually the whole thing is easy
Rofl! It is so easy that I suggest you not to waste your time on studying for the sc and spend it doing whatever you feel like! :D:p

Ankita

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
how old are you? are you doing your school c this year? if so, its the easiest exam you will ever sit. don't even worry about it. the hsc is more important.
im in yr 11 this term but still have to do the sc
15 rs old
doing accelerated bio
thanx alot for ur opinion
i thought so it was easy
although history isnt my strong point
i got like 70% in yearlies lol
thats y im worrying bout history

P

pLuvia

Don't worry too much about the SC, history was a very easy section

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
Im did 3 unit of maths, english and all 3 sciences and i just passed for physics while everything else went alright except english.
I wouldnt say its hard doing 3 units of science because you have to do at least 12 units of something in year 11. I just passed physics because the whole course made little sense to me.

P

pLuvia

I would of considfered doing three sciences if only physics were not on the same line as Japanese

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
im doing chem, physics and bio...
but no 3u stuff sorry...

i myself found it sooo hard to grasp concepts initially- specially in physics!!!
but persevere!!!
we can do it...
even tho i failed my chem yearly and prac :(
woooopzi daisy!
itz not impossible:)
im sure u'll b gr8!!! woooo!!!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I'm doing Mathematics Extension 1 and Mathematics Extension 2 plus Chemistry, Physics and Biology! If I manage to survive that subject combination, then there's your inspiration! lol

Akeru

Rain maker
HSC
I'm doing 3U adv Eng & Maths, Chem, Bio & Phys. plus HSC SoR 2 & Japanese Continuers next year. Somebody tell me that i'm going to stay alive!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Akeru said:
I'm doing 3U adv Eng & Maths, Chem, Bio & Phys. plus HSC SoR 2 & Japanese Continuers next year. Somebody tell me that i'm going to stay alive!
Whoah, now that is hardcore! :eek:
16 units? Now that is hectic! :D
All the best Akeru. :uhhuh:

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC

I really do advise you to drop at least one, if not two of those subjects. Trust me, you will not have time to juggle 16 units, and 14 is also a stretch. Give them a try though, and if there's one or two you don't like, drop them, because you simply won't be motivated to keep doing them and do well in them.

I_F

P

pLuvia

Akeru said:
Wow good work Akeru, especially for year 12 you will still have like 14 units maybe more since you will pick up japanese extension? Good luck

Akeru

Rain maker
HSC
Yeah well... i accelerated SoR 2 and almost done half the coursework for Japanese Continuers by myself, i really wanted to do Chemistry 'cos it's the best subject, bio because i like the genetics and life stuff, phys because i like it and it gets me into most uni courses that i would do in Australia, eng, i love to read, maths, i'm good at it and it's useful somehow..

Maltesers

HSC
i'm currently settling into the year 12 courses, and i'm doing biology, chemistry, physics, english adv and 4u maths.

I know the workload is going to build up, and i will break down .. i'm sure of it. So i might drop one of the sciences, to lighten the load on my back. Thing is, i don't know which one, cause all of them have their pro's and con's.

I have the worse teacher for chemistry. He can't teach, and he's been practically failing everyone who does the course -.-". I plan of doing a science course in uni, and chemistry is something i know i'll need. My physics teacher is pretty good, but he's never here .. and the overall class marks aren't partically high. I like biology, but i hear ppl don't continue the course through to yr 12 because there's too much theory to remember, which i agree.

Can ppl give me advice, "to drop, or not to drop."

klaw

HSC
Maltesers said:
i'm currently settling into the year 12 courses, and i'm doing biology, chemistry, physics, english adv and 4u maths.

I know the workload is going to build up, and i will break down .. i'm sure of it. So i might drop one of the sciences, to lighten the load on my back. Thing is, i don't know which one, cause all of them have their pro's and con's.

I have the worse teacher for chemistry. He can't teach, and he's been practically failing everyone who does the course -.-". I plan of doing a science course in uni, and chemistry is something i know i'll need. My physics teacher is pretty good, but he's never here .. and the overall class marks aren't partically high. I like biology, but i hear ppl don't continue the course through to yr 12 because there's too much theory to remember, which i agree.

Can ppl give me advice, "to drop, or not to drop."
Don't drop subjects because of the teacher. Think of the marks you can POTENTIALLY get, and how much you ENJOY the subject, and drop according to that. I also recommend that you keep your subjects until after your first assessments and see what mark you get. You may even find out that you can in fact handle all the work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)