Chem notes and practicals :) (1 Viewer)

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Hey,
I've got my chem dot points all done, but i'm missing most of the pracs (i've got them, but not in much detail). I've got a few done up thoroughly - particularly the molar heat of combustion prac (that was my 1st assessment, and that woulda got me full marks if i'd drawn a column graph like they told me too... instead of doing a line graph >.<) -- but i've not got the vast majority of the pracs, and i know i'll run out of time if i try doing them *all* now.

Soo... if anyone has them (or even just a few of them) done up, please please PM me. I know it's a bit much asking for *all* the pracs a week before the exam... but i am willling to give something back *smiles sweetly* pleeeeeease :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Just tell us the major ones that you need.

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
jumb said:
Just tell us the major ones that you need.
Hey,
Thankies for the reply :)
My main prob is not that i don't know how to do them - i could probably do them myself if i had the time, but i don't, and it doesn't help that at the moment i can't even find my prac book, i mean i'm sure it'll turn up eventually... but still...

I don't want to sound greedy or anything, but i could really do with just about anything at this moment, tho i know most ppl don't have their pracs on the computer (yay for me), and obviously i'm not going to start begging anyone to type it up because i was too stupid to do them properly in the first place.

And btw, if anyone else is in the same position as me - i'd be happy to do 1/2 of them and do a swap, i know the ones i've done are thorough, and doing a few is quite managable, it's just the idea of doing every prac that i find impossible.

But if anyone (jumb?) does have them typed up... i'd be sooo grateful! And if there's notes on other subjects you want, i'd basically give any of my notes for some good chem prac stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)