Chem/Physics/Bio longer response questions (1 Viewer)

blinx96

HSC
hey, the title pretty much tells youse what i want to know... what do you reckon will be the longer response questions for physics, chem and bio
personally for chem i reckon it will be on something do with with industrial and natural sources of oxides and how they impact the atmosphere?
For bio, maybe one about infectious diseases
For Physics- something on Einsteins theory of special relativity/photoelectric effect or something to do with generators/motors

(my thoughts are based on what they've asked a few years ago)
feel free to comment :)

ocatal

HSC
For Biology I'm thinking it will either be something about evolution, quarantine or genetic engineering. For Chemistry I think effects of sulfur/nitrogen oxides or conditions for the Haber process. Not too sure about Physics hmm.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Chem: AAS, oxides in the atmosphere or some environmental question that covers a range of tpics.
Phys: Potential of space exploration, or maybe a RHS dot point like the Westinghouse/Edison AC/DC debate.
Don't do bio so I don't know.

RayRay

HSC
hey, the title pretty much tells youse what i want to know... what do you reckon will be the longer response questions for physics, chem and bio
personally for chem i reckon it will be on something do with with industrial and natural sources of oxides and how they impact the atmosphere?
For Physics- something on Einsteins theory of special relativity/photoelectric effect or something to do with generators/motors

That was last years, so probably not. I thinking evolution.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Chem: electrochemistry, collaboration of scientists
That was asked last year, won't come up this year. I'm more fearful of the "Chemist in a named industry" dot point being worth a lot of marks.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
That was asked last year, won't come up this year. I'm more fearful of the "Chemist in a named industry" dot point being worth a lot of marks.
'luke smith'

DJ696

HSC

One infectious disease is food poisoning :)
Cause: staphylococcus bacteria that produces a toxin.
Transmission: Contaminated food.
Host response and major symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Treatment, prevention and control: treated with rest and drinking water to replace fluids; preventing contamination of food ad water; improved sanitation, proper food handling and refrigeration; health regulations and laws.
:)

blinx96

HSC
He's from conquering chemistry, the textbook.
oh i remember for the CSSA trials i made up a guy named greg smith and made up what he did and got full marks :D (and my teacher has been marking HSC papers for well over a decade and has taught at a selective school for a while as well so ahhahaha)

blinx96

HSC
One infectious disease is food poisoning :)
Cause: staphylococcus bacteria that produces a toxin.
Transmission: Contaminated food.
Host response and major symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Treatment, prevention and control: treated with rest and drinking water to replace fluids; preventing contamination of food ad water; improved sanitation, proper food handling and refrigeration; health regulations and laws.
:)
LOL food poisoning hahahahaha
malaria ftw (for the exam, not in "real" life haha )

superSAIyan2

HSC
Bio: hopefully transgenic organisms, also they havent asked evidence for evolution for a long time or maybe a long response of antibiotic resistance
Chem: impacts of AAS? , dont think they will do acidic oxides as its been asked many times and the questions are too repetitive,
Phys: space travel, impacts of technology on society

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Bio: hopefully transgenic organisms, also they havent asked evidence for evolution for a long time or maybe a long response of antibiotic resistance
Chem: impacts of AAS? , dont think they will do acidic oxides as its been asked many times and the questions are too repetitive,
Phys: space travel, impacts of technology on society
Jizz worthy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)