Chem quiz (1 Viewer)

ttrinix

HSC
The Chem quiz is coming up, thursday wk!

Does anyone know where to get past text booklets?
and is it possible to study for it?

HSC
theres a section of selling stuff where quite there are a number of people selling textbooks..perhaps try there ?

jellybelly59

HSC
do u mean the one sponsored by CSU?... the year 10 is pretty much all the basic chemistry work so just noe ur basics and u should be fine, that and doing past papers to get a feel of the type of questions asked. As for past papers... usu. schools keep extra copies of the booklets. u should ask ur school for past chem quiz booklets.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
jellybelly59 said:
do u mean the one sponsored by CSU?... the year 10 is pretty much all the basic chemistry work so just noe ur basics and u should be fine, that and doing past papers to get a feel of the type of questions asked. As for past papers... usu. schools keep extra copies of the booklets. u should ask ur school for past chem quiz booklets.
For nearly any exam you can ask your teachers for a past test. They are pretty helpful because a lot of the questions will be repeated again OR very similar... I take the opportunity to take some... although I should get some more this year!

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
lol chemistry quiz...

It's basically comprehension. No study required.

G

gmail92

you usually can get past papers from your school's science faculty/teacher who organises the quiz

a general knowledge in chemistry helps a lot, eg bonds, moles, elements

i will shoot myself if i dont do well in the chem quiz xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)