Chemical Principle (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
In regards to what?

Hard to answer, a chemical principle is like ... Okay say I say 'the chemical organisation of X is Y', and we look at product Z, we can say that product Z 'conforms to the chemical principle explained by X'

So idk from a biological example, we can say that the chemical organisation of the metabolism of all living things is similar, and microorganisms conform to this principle ... I.e. the metabolism of microorganisms is similar to that of all living things.

Make sense? It's hard to explain without an example of what you mean. Like you could have a question that says 'explain the chemical principle of aspirin', and you'd be able to answer that with an equation and a brief sentence of what the chemical principle of aspirin is.

bored of sc

HSC
Sorry and thank you.

In the monitoring and management dot-point we have to describe the role of a chemist and the chemical principle on which his/her work is based. I am doing Adam, a PhD student at the University of New South Wales who works in the field of drug testing in sport. I said the chemical principle on which his job is based is quantitative analysis. Is that even a chemical principle?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Yes that would be correct then. Quantitative analysis is a chemical principle.
I guess to clarify, depending on the context will determine the meaning of 'chemical principle'. I assumed you meant it in terms of chemicals adhering to principles or something idk.

bored of sc

HSC
I guess to clarify, depending on the context will determine the meaning of 'chemical principle'. I assumed you meant it in terms of chemicals adhering to principles or something idk.
Oh, okay. That's cleared things up a lot. Cheers. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)