Chemistry + 2U Mathematics Tutoring available (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi,

My name is Sid Bhave and I recently completed my HSC in 2009.

I will be offering tutoring in Chemistry and 2U Maths, as I enjoyed those subjects, as such have a thorough knowledge of both subjects. I achieved 90's in both subjects and am ranked 1st.

My approach to tutoring will place emphasis upon understanding of core concepts and a refinement of previously known knowledge rather than pure memorizing. This will ensure the student is able to apply their knowledge and answer a wide variety of questions (as was the focus in HSC 2009).

I feel that it is up to the student regarding the frequency and duration of tutoring sessions, (1 to 2 hours is generally preferred). Also, times can be rearranged from week to week as I have a very flexible schedule.

Tutoring will be offered at either my place (Kellyville Ridge) or the following locations
- Rouse Hill library
- Castle Hill library
- Kellyville + Ridge/Rouse Hill/Baulkham Hills/Stanhope Gardens/The Ponds/Glenwood/Beaumont Hills etc at your place.

Prices can be arranged depending on whether it is a group session ($20 per hour) or individual ($30 per hour). The first lesson will be provided FREE as a trial.

Thanks.

Sid.

Last edited:
HSC
I would recommend Sid for tutoring any day, his thorough preparation, commitment, and dedication is evident through his marks and ATAR. Whenever I had any problems with Mathematics or Mathematics Extension 1, Sid was the man I would go for help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)