Chemistry bridging course (1 Viewer)

SuperRen

HSC
I was wondering whether or not the chemistry bridging course is worth doing? I've done chemistry in high school and college so I'm not a novice but I just wonder whether or not doing this course would somehow help me do better in 1st year medical science this year. I enjoy chemistry but I didn't really apply myself in college so I'm not 100% confident about my skills. The bridging course is $300 but I'd be willing to pay it if it helped me to excel in my degree, which I really want to do. Yes I am DESPERATE AND KEEN!!! LOL.

jest

HSC
bridging courses are pretty much for those that didn't do chemistry so they can get the basics before starting the degree. i guess if you don't feel comfortable enough with chem then you can do it

mcs

HSC
They are developed as such to teach the basics.... even if you didnt do that well at school with Chem if you have done it then you dont really need to do the bridging course as such. Unless of course you are really worried about your skills in it, but its more designed for those that have zero background in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)