Chemistry depth study (1 Viewer)

studiesofboard

HSC
I mean I don't do any science subjects but it looks clear and understandable and looks pretty and sophisticated I can give you that :)

Accurate

clix
HSC
Not helpful as I haven't done any depth study.. yet, but did your school provide you with a template or did you create that by yourself (from scratch)? Thanks!

dasfas

HSC
I only skim read parts of it, but your last para isn't correct... theoretical is > experimental due to heat loss and incomplete combustion. However, if you wanted to talk about increasing heat of combustion as you increase chain length, it's because as you incr. Cs, you increase number of C=O bonds being formed as CO2. Since the energy required to break the C-H is proportionately less than the E released in forming those bonds, adding more C increases the E difference (makes it release more heat), hence is more exothermic, hence deltaH is more -ve.

R0L13D

HSC
Not helpful as I haven't done any depth study.. yet, but did your school provide you with a template or did you create that by yourself (from scratch)? Thanks!
Yeah there is an assessment notification

R0L13D

HSC
I only skim read parts of it, but your last para isn't correct... theoretical is > experimental due to heat loss and incomplete combustion. However, if you wanted to talk about increasing heat of combustion as you increase chain length, it's because as you incr. Cs, you increase number of C=O bonds being formed as CO2. Since the energy required to break the C-H is proportionately less than the E released in forming those bonds, adding more C increases the E difference (makes it release more heat), hence is more exothermic, hence deltaH is more -ve.
Could you explain more on this please?

R0L13D

HSC
and by last paragraph, do you mean by the conclusion?

JuliaRose

HSC
I do not study chemistry, but it was very engaging for me to read your report. I love your writing style. However, there is no limit to perfection!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)