Chemistry Exam 2005 . . (1 Viewer)

aek

Banned
HSC
mm. . . very plain and simple, just memorize your solubility practical and you'll get through! Module 3 is used the most while module 4 least.

kingchampion

harro
HSC
sharing is caring. and you were asking for others to send it to you earlier.
though i rekon you should gv a general commenton the types of questions. help on extneded. lol

aek

Banned
HSC
i did ask . . but no-one came up with the goods. It's time for me to bask in the glory niggaz. Well since you insist, one extended question goes like this "Why does a perplex rod (+ve) split water coming out of a tap?" The major hint is in the (+ve). That's worth 3 marks. Well that's all your getting mate, enjoy my generosity.

(note), if your incapable of answerin' that question then don't even bother sitting the exam :D.

klaw

HSC
I guess people would think twice next time before helping a disrepectful cheat like you.

A l

HSC
N/A
His profile says he comes from James Ruse Agricultural High School.

aek

Banned
HSC
ScottyG said:
With that attitude youll be going places for sure.
I won't be going places, for that matter alone, i'm at the place i want to be. You can work your arse off, and if your lucky, you might work the city council.

Damo, i'm from James Ruse < - - that alone elevates me above you all.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
damn i hate idiots who do no work and cheat, you should go burn in hell.

*fkr

HSC
hey can somone post some past chem papers up if they have any... my school only gave me one and im interested in looking at some more

klaw

HSC
isn't ag compulsory in James Ruse? it's not on his subject list

HSC
they do agriculture usually in year 9/10 afaik (accelerated of course

aek

Banned
HSC
gloworm said:
Hmmm, someone from James Ruse who needs to cheat. Looks like your cracking under the pressure of prelims and the only way for you to keep your top 100th rank is to do the paper before everyone else does. Oh and just for your knowledge, James ruse did their chem prelims on the 24th, which just so happens to have been before you even made this thread=]
Hey,

And just for your knowledge James Ruse ain't do independent, they make their own! Secondly, we do our exams tomorrow loser. Are you stoopid to believe school's do their yearlies in week 4?

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

yeh, your right damo, same here~ if he does it than he does cheat lol

[Damo]

HSC
Hey aek,
you go to TGS, not JR
JR did there trials 3 weex ago, + tirnity is the only school that i know of thats doin there chem yearly tmorw. so u obvious go to TGS.
also, if u top the grade all of us in the grade will know u cheated, so expect a visit from the head of dep. if u do cheat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)