Chemistry Exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I just said 10 + 1 so silver had 11grams? why was it worth 4 marks?
Had to do balanced ionic equation, find molar ratio between Zn and Ag, determine which was oxidised and which was reduced, find moles of Zn lost and then use molar ratio to find moles of silver gained, then convert to mass of Silver

blinkandyoullmissit

HSC
N/A
Had to do balanced ionic equation, find molar ratio between Zn and Ag, determine which was oxidised and which was reduced, find moles of Zn lost and then use molar ratio to find moles of silver gained, then convert to mass of Silver
Didn't think of that lol. Exam pressure and all that - havent seen questions where the mass is lost in that form

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
u've seen the paper?

idk i guessed the last two bc none of my answers were in the multiple choice lol
Yeah, I have it, really quickly did the last question and I got a pH of 1.6? I think. I think i jus noticed a mistake i did, ,lol.

Should be 1.8

cloud edwards

HSC
paper was actually quite average. I imagined it being really hard. Anyone know where to find the answers for it? Or still not up yet?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
paper was actually quite average. I imagined it being really hard. Anyone know where to find the answers for it? Or still not up yet?
nah not up yet. If someone has the paper though and could send it to me I could do some solutions to it

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I might do the answers to the calculation questions tonight if I get time, not bothered with the theory questions.

Are there any calculation questions anyone particularly wants the worked solutions to?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Has uploaded a copy of the paper yet?
It used to be uploaded pretty quickly like same day as the exam on sites, but NESA blocked them from doing that this year (something about copyright)

lilrose

HSC
for someone who is horrendus at chem it was a average paper , i found industrial chem hard idk why
Yeah same, i found industrial chem hard with that contstant question, what did everyone get for that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)