Chemistry Exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

Snowflek

HSC
What do you guys think the band 6 cut off is for this year? I found this year one of the hardest out of all years. Same for my teacher, she said this year will scale very high.

Snowflek

HSC
hope its around 80 ://
Dw, it will be 80 or below. I myself, and my peers found this year to b alot harder other years. Usually every year, chem needs a raw mark of like 78-82 to get 90.

Last edited:

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
You have to wait for nesa to release it on their website it will take one or two days, otherwise I think some people have scanned/copied it so maybe try asking them for it? (idk who though so don't ask me who)

zeee1999

HSC
Dw, it will be 80 or below. I myself, and my peers found this year to b alot harder other years. Usually every year, chem needs a raw mark of like 78-82 to get 90.
what raw mark would be needed then to be scaled to like a 78 or 80

jmikh

HSC
N/A
INDUSTRIAL: how to do you determine if the equilibrium reaction was at equilibrium? Isn't it always at equilibrium, just that it shifts left or right?

NinjaDatHSC

HSC
N/A
Hi,
What do you think a raw mark of 90 or 92 will get?

Thanks
93-95 Probs. Some people found the exam harder than previous years (which i have no clue what part of it was genuinely difficult, apart from a few marks here and there which is expected), then maybe (MAYBE) 96 but idk if it's worth getting your hopes too high. Honestly I thought it was a very standard exam.

You can look at rawmarks.info for data on how past years raw marks were aligned

Last edited:

Snowflek

HSC
93-95 Probs. Some people found the exam harder than previous years (which i have no clue what part of it was genuinely difficult, apart from a few marks here and there which is expected), then maybe (MAYBE) 96 but idk if it's worth getting your hopes too high. Honestly I thought it was a very standard exam.

You can look at rawmarks.info for data on how past years raw marks were aligned
I found the MC a lil more difficult than previous years. :/ The short responses and long responses weree nice :)

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
How many did you talk about? i thought u had to talk about 3 since it wanted improvements due to tech.
Sorry for late reply, I only talked about two (diaphragm and membrane) cause I was just comparing the technological improvements from diaphragm-->membrane but I sure did stuff up cause I didn't write about mercury and I'm pretty sure you had to talk about all three

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)