Chemistry Fail (1 Viewer)

monk3y

HSC
N/A

This is a perfect example of a person getting a taste of his own medicine. The person being trolled is, how can i put it, an obnoxious smart-a$$ who struts around as if his word is law and knows the secrets of the universe...and that's putting it nicely. We saw this moment of weakness as a perfect opportunity to get payback for all the annoying and usually non-sensical scientific 'explanations' our dear old friend had provided us over the years. The best part is, even our chemistry teacher joins in in the end:p.

Note that we did eventually provide him with the correct answer and that you dont have to "soak bonds in a bucket of water" to "saturate" them:spin:

_deloso

HSC
but i thought saturated in terms of organic compound meant that there is no double or triple bond hence unable to react easily?

monk3y

HSC
N/A
nah our teachers cool but seriously, saturated and unsaturated compounds are like the first thing we learnt and it comes up pretty much every lesson, pretty ironic for someone who thinks and acts like he knows everything. Our teacher was just a little disappointed and felt like he didn't teach us as well as he could have but i reassured him it wasn't him it was the student;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)