Chemistry/General Maths Tutor 3 Years Experience Department of Education (1 Viewer)

mbaddah

HSC
Hello all,

Well I’ll start off with a quick introduction about myself. I am a University of Sydney graduate (Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology major in Software development) and have been tutoring now for 3 years. I have worked for several tuition institutes (including the Department of Education which I’m still currently employed by) and do both one-on-one and group tuition.

I received 90 for both HSC/Assessment mark in Chemistry 2001 from Bankstown TAFE. I have tutored Chemistry for the past 2 years and have helped and trained many students to push their boundaries and overcome their fears to achieve marks which they at first weren’t possible. I also have tutored General Mathematics (I done 3U Maths) for a year and will also tutor that.

My rates start on average $30 an hour. Group tution is cheaper per student. You will not only be receiving tutoring by someone who is well experienced in this field, but also receive helpful advice on HSC, examination tips, notes and summaries on the course etc… The tutoring I offer is not simply an explanation of concepts, but a mastery of the syllabus and how to demonstrate to examiners what they’re looking for in order to achieve highest possible marks in HSC examination.

If you would like to receive more information or any other enquiries please don’t hesitate to send me and e-mail (or PM) at mabaddah@gmail.com . Good luck all in the HSC.

Regards,
M Baddah.

Last edited:

mbaddah

HSC
I've edited and changed some of my details for those who are interested. Cheers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)