Chemistry HSC (1 Viewer)

GraPeOwO

HSC
On the Chemistry NESA page, I can only find the 2019 HSC, is there a way I can practice past HSC papers or anyone know other resources that are free?
1597792836737.png

studiesofboard

HSC
There are some HSC pass cards here. Also for Chem :)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Take note however that the papers before 2019 are of the old syllabus. There are common aspects like molar heat of combustion, titration but you won't get practice on things like a large majority of module 7 organic chemistry as there was no aldehydes, ketones their reactions and reaction pathway type questions, Ksp or NMR, IR, mass spectrometry questions for example. There is also this document released by NESA which has more sample questions: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu....al-sample-hsc-questions.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CVID=

For other questions I would specifically ask your teacher if they have any past papers as they commonly will have some that you can use as well

GraPeOwO

HSC
Alright, I had a feeling that was what happened, I will make sure to skip those ones and ask my teacher once I’m done. There’s also some trial papers on “acehsc” I just noticed which has a lot of old ones but also some 2019 ones with solutions from PEM and others, should also be good resources to look at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)