Chemistry & physics; personalised help, highly experienced tutor; uai 99.95 (1 Viewer)

unique name

HSC
Hey guys, my name is Shinuo and here's a little about what I do.

I graduated in 2003 from Fort Street High with UAI of 99.95. I recently completed Medicine at UNSW. Since 2004 I have been helping HSC students all over Sydney. I have taught at large coaching centres (Northshore, Chatswood), medium sized institutions (Harry's Mathematics, Hurstville), small groups, as well as one-on-one.

I have had the pleasure of teaching more than 200 students personally. My students hail from comprehensive, top selective, Catholic and private schools. I want to share my experience with students wanting to excel in the sciences.

The vast majority of my students end up in the top 10 of their grade. In 2008, >90% of my students scored 85+ in their HSC Chemistry/Physics exams. Many achieved UAIs above 99, with the highest being 99.9.

I update my notes every year to reflect the changes to the HSC exams, and have accumulated a huge amount of trial papers and excellent notes. This year, lessons are around $20/hr.

If you are interested or simply want to find out more, give me a call on 0424 065 968 OR 9502 2893 OR email me (shinuoliu@gmail.com). If you want to chat on MSN, please email me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)