Chemistry Trials!! (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Good luck to everyone doing their trials!! Mines today, hehehe, I managed to sum up the entire core topics in 3 pages, so umm...haha guess how well I'm gonna go :)

Oh well, 2 passes, 2 fails, I wonder what will happen with this one.......

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :)

Mike iE

HSC
Mines friday after PDHPE, ive done the notes, but im not as confident for it as PD, oh well just see what happens !!

cj_bridle

HSC
mines friday after pe aswell... gona be a such a crap friday

A

abdo

oh crap mine is on friday too... we must be doing the same trials then... im guessing catholic?

nomz

you are soooooo lucky! how come so late? Mine are tomorrow too- looking likely that i'm goona fail coz I've totally forgotten how to do everything! yay! can't wait!

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Bah, im no where near ready... guess ill go pray for a miracle. Stupid catholic trials. Good luck everyone

persephone

HSC
my trials are tomorrow...the friday and I'm screwed. I downloaded other people's notes and I don't understand a thing. Probably 'cause I don't listen in chem. I'm ranked fourth but that's because our assessments are mostly researched based not skills based. And yes damn the catholic trials.

persephone

HSC
hey heinz, are you seriously thinking you're gonna get a high UAI? I'm not being mean or anything but are you seriously that smart and confident and stuff? I barely know if I'm going to pass!

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
persephone said:
hey heinz, are you seriously thinking you're gonna get a high UAI? I'm not being mean or anything but are you seriously that smart and confident and stuff? I barely know if I'm going to pass!
LOL... Ive got 3 units of maths that are top bands from accelerating last year and with my current ranks in 4u maths, phys, chem, SOR I (near the top) plus cosmology distinction course as back up, I'm fairly confident. Still gotta work my ass off though... nothing comes easy :p

persephone

HSC
Heinz,
do you go to like some like really poshy private selective school?

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
persephone said:
Heinz,
do you go to like some like really poshy private selective school?
No, just a regular comprehensive catholic school in sydneys western suburbs :) (were getting off topic) Umm... damn trials...

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
mine's friday week >_<

at least this is one test that i'm reasonably confident in...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)