chemistry (1 Viewer)

laura_a

HSC
So I recently tried to drop chem, but unfortunately couldn't get my parents' signature, so I'm stuck doing it for my HSC. In saying this, how hard is it to get a band 6 in chem. I got 73 for my Trials (highest was 88) and have been averaging marks in the 70s all year. Does this mean i'll only get a band 4/5 for my HSC? Also, I'm ranked 5th overall.

Anyone have any advice?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why couldn't you get your parent's signature? If you want to drop it - then you drop it. If your parents don't let you, don't do any work for it. Simple.

funnytomato

HSC
So I recently tried to drop chem, but unfortunately couldn't get my parents' signature, so I'm stuck doing it for my HSC. In saying this, how hard is it to get a band 6 in chem. I got 73 for my Trials (highest was 88) and have been averaging marks in the 70s all year. Does this mean i'll only get a band 4/5 for my HSC? Also, I'm ranked 5th overall.

Anyone have any advice?
your assessment marks are not that relevant, it's more about your ranking in chem and you school's(potential) performance in it
you have to take into account of the scaling factor as well

HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha fake signature

one of my friends dropped 3u last year but his parents don't know so they still drop him off at school at 7:30am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)