Chicken Little (1 Viewer)

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
the cutest movie ever..seroiusly....go see it!
i know its not out yet..but i got my hands in a pirated copy -->great movie!
love it.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ooo i really want to see this after seeing the trailer so many times before other movies

the little dance the chicken does is so cute :D

HSC
i've seen it .. twice .. it's not as good as everyone makes it out to be. plus he doesn't dance like in the trailer. it kinda ends really quickly, and you're like "okay, story, WHERE?!" hmm.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I saw it in the cinema in malaysia (they get movies alot earlier) and to me.. it was very ordinary and nothing exciting. Definitely overrated.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
thought so. I mean, what could a movie about a DANCING CHICKEN have to offer?

Cuteness? I prefer anime
Story? Rather read...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think Pixar/Disney are starting to run out of ideas... their films used to be quite creative/interesting- or maybe that's just my inner child talking.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Chicken Little=The Chicken Who Cried: 'the sky is falling!'. Not terribly inventive.

Anyway seremify, Chicken Little isn't by Pixar. Pixar's next feature is Cars, which admittedly doesn't look too interesting either.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
miss_gtr said:
I have a pirate copy sitting around at home, is this worth watching?
I think it's probably more fun to read through old BoS topics; but should your internet connection ever go down....

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
whats the storyline? i was actually planning on watching it but don't know if it's worth it.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Benny_ said:
Chicken Little=The Chicken Who Cried: 'the sky is falling!'. Not terribly inventive.

Anyway seremify, Chicken Little isn't by Pixar. Pixar's next feature is Cars, which admittedly doesn't look too interesting either.
My mistake... I just seem to assume that any computer animated thing by Disney must be Pixar.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've never been a big fan of CG animation. I think the last CG movie I actually enjoyed was Toy Story.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I quite liked Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo... but yeh nothing beats Toy Story. That actually had a proper story.

Rayven

HSC
seremify007 said:
I quite liked Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo... but yeh nothing beats Toy Story. That actually had a proper story.
Toy Story was one of their best. :D I was fasincated with it when I was a kid. I didn't like the sequel too much though.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Personally I think Toy Story was one of those rare instances where the sequel matched, or possibly even bettered the original.

But yeah, I forgot about Finding Nemo. I didn't mind that one too much.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Rayven said:
Toy Story was one of their best. :D I was fasincated with it when I was a kid. I didn't like the sequel too much though.
Haha I remember I used to really want one of those real-size buzz lightyears with all the buttons.. back in year4? (I just finished HSC this year)... hehe.

As for the sequel, it was pretty good (I think you mean the one with the girl cowboy, the tv show, the rescuing, the collector, etc.?)- but doesn't match the original.

I think one of the things which was cool was how they combined things from our 'real world' such as brands and placed it into the animated world so seamlessly... and Disney being Disney brought those characters into the real world through overpriced merchandise.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
i watched a pirated copy this morning and i thought the movie was way overrated and wtf? the sky falling??? he's not even that cute
I still love finding Nemo :) :) :)

persephone

HSC
I watched it New Years day in a cinema whose air conditioning wasn't working. It wasn't really great. It started off wanting to be different from every other movie but it ended up being the same as every other Disney movie. All those melodramatic sentimental moments. And the sad music. Chicken Little is so cute though. You would never think a chicken could be that cute. But yeah, nothing special. I don't know what all the hype was about.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol characters are cute thats abt it

looooooove kirby how cute was that haha

HSC
chikcen little has no ears.< how teh fuck are the glassd meanto stay attcahed to that chickeny face!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)