chicks cars that you were ashamed to drive but didn't care by the end of your trip (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: chicks cars that you were ashamed to drive but didn't care by the end of your tri

mx-5 like seriously it is just so fucking good.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: chicks cars that you were ashamed to drive but didn't care by the end of your tri

all I4s sound more or less the same except for VTEC

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Driven various Proton Sagas... both old and new. They are surprisingly fun to drive and the new model is easy to flick.

Also have a Proton Waja which I didn't care much about and just revved/thrashed it in daily driving. Surprisingly stable for a cheap car.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

really want to keep it and put a cold air induction kit and 2.5-3 inch exhaust on it

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

really want to keep it and put a cold air induction kit and 2.5-3 inch exhaust on it
Sounds very stereotypical and you will get bored of the drone from the exhaust.... but on the upside, not that common on French cars I suppose.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

well yes but i am poor and figured cold air + 2.5 will give it a bit more room to breathe cheaply and it doesnt really have as much of a drone as most L4s. extractors maybe?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC

Yaris, then again its considered a gays car not a chicks car, but still.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

well yes but i am poor and figured cold air + 2.5 will give it a bit more room to breathe cheaply and it doesnt really have as much of a drone as most L4s. extractors maybe?
I assure you the power gains will be minimal... it will be more the sound than anything else. That being said I too went down that route and put an intake on my car etc...

Remember: CAIs do not go well with water. Sounds silly and obvious but a mate of mine had to write off his car a few weeks ago in the Sydney storms.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

[youtube]WysrrHr9i9A[/youtube]

something like that

as opposed to

a

cannon lol

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

oh yeah i live in the desert so i wont be driving through much water lol

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

thats the worst fucking sound i've heard of any car
either deep growl of a v8 or the wail of a heavily tuned sports car
theres no in between

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

m8 all the rest were cannons and droned
find a better non vtec l4

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

that doesn't make it acceptable
seremify and riet will both have me on this one

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

TBH I'm of the school of thought that a Pug GTi isn't meant to have a loud sound... got a mate with a Reno Cliosport and even that sounds very rough. I'd go for an ECU tune and maybe an SRI rather than the CAI/exhaust route.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

eat a dick ashleey

i dont want it loud, just something to add to the sounf it already has idk

loli was thinking exhaust cos i was just going to buy it on ebay

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

slice up an arrow/yoshi/staintune or something and slip it on
infinitely better

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

tbh i am going to get my m8 to bend up some galvanised steel downpipe (like for gutters) and use that ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)