Children of the Secret State (1 Viewer)

Evergreen

HSC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBzHCVv5GeQ&eurl=

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6951629397402742053&q=secret+state

1st link is shorter version and 2nd link is 45 min version.

Both films show the disgusting nature of the North Korean society. Children being ignored and left to die from starvation. North Korea looks so cold and unwelcoming.
The children have such small weak bodies compared to their heads... pretty disturbing.

The 2nd clip is a documentary showing how a Korean man has been filming the injustice in the North Korean communities (to spread to Western Society to give them a reason to act on this injustice).. however this is illegal in North Korea and if he is caught, he will probably face execution.

The North Korean government, according to many sources are not using the supplies sent by many charaties and nations properly.. they are simply using them to feed the upper class people (basically only a few families whom are like Government heads) and left overs are sold to people who can afford the food.

On both clips, North Korean children are eating left overs of older people.. soldiers and elders are simply ignoring them, showing no sympathy. Seriously, how cold can you get..? This society is really fucked up, and this is the reason why Kim Jong Il should be killed in a very cruel way.

Last edited:

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Yeah, I completely agree. They had some sort of tourism campaign going there where you had to follow some tour guide through only through certain designated areas (free from poverty and other disgraces). You would have to be an absolute asshole to support that regime just to say you've been to north korea.

*Minka*

HSC
I saw a documentary on Foreign Correspondent sometime last year about North Korea and I ended up crying because it was just so awful the way people were treated - forced to try and salvage and rice to feed their family from dirt under a train. I mean, it was hard for me growing up in Croatia in the early 90s, but god, this puts things into prespective.

Even sadder, I am friends with a girl from Korea. During the Korean war, people fled either side of the border and they actually believe that her grandmother and her mothers then-baby sister and brother ended up in North Korea. Of course they will never know, but it is very hard for Evie to think about.

Daddark

HSC
who gives da crap..i found da documentory entortaining LOL!. anyway, they are north koreans..communistz... SERIOSUYLY wo give a fkn crap>?
and also y shuld we sympathyze dem? srsly dat kim jong il guy is kool. i herd north korea is a prety gud place.. just SOME ppl stuff up n shit.. media is portraying dis to hard ,, STOP IT STOP HELPING BLUDDY MEDIA. also dis is not kim jong il fault.neway y dont dey lyk ppl sending videos out to otha cuntries?.. srsly we r curious, i want to c mor documentaries dey r entertaining!

Last edited:

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Daddark said:
who gives da crap..i found da documentory entortaining LOL!. anyway, they are north koreans..communistz... SERIOSUYLY wo give a fkn crap>?
and also y shuld we sympathyze dem? srsly dat kim jong il guy is kool. i herd north korea is a prety gud place.. just SOME ppl stuff up n shit.. media is portraying dis to hard ,, STOP IT STOP HELPING BLUDDY MEDIA. also dis is not kim jong il fault.neway y dont dey lyk ppl sending videos out to otha cuntries?.. srsly we r curious, i want to c mor documentaries dey r entertaining!
I don't know what would motivate a person to post this. Give up the internet and having any opinion about anything please

Daddark

HSC
shut the !@#$ up.. seriousyly ppl hav opinionz LISEN TO DEM. i am saying dat north korea has noting todo with food cricis. its fkn drought, flood n america MEDIA IS MAKING IT LOOK WORSE..

*Minka*

HSC
Daddark said:
I can't even understand that - trying speak clear English.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I hate the fkn crap. It's like what they did to the poor Iraqis, make them seem like they were under an evil dictator, and they would be better off if he was thrown out. (exuse for not finding any WMD), it's just americas game to secure herself.

Today 150 Iraqis die daily, and the country seems completely destroyed. Asking america to do the same in a communist country would be asking for the genocide of the North Koreans =(. Alot of Iraqis are starving today aswell, it's just not 'portrayed by the media'.

Kim Jong II, does care about the people, but there isn't enough to feed everyone (that's why he's threatening the countries near him with nukes for food... kinda wrong but proof he cares about the people...)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
There isn't enough food because communist retards are managing the economy.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Daddark said:
shut the !@#$ up.. seriousyly ppl hav opinionz LISEN TO DEM. i am saying dat north korea has noting todo with food cricis. its fkn drought, flood n america MEDIA IS MAKING IT LOOK WORSE..
One can only take note of an opinion that's presented in a legible manner, Daddark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)