Children Who Kill (1 Viewer)

EugeneSwan

HSC
I hate the PIP topic i'm doing now, it's SO BORING!!
I want to change it to the subject of child killers (children who kill others, not adults that kill children)
I realise this will be kind of impossible to do primary research on, but i'm putting a spin on it so i can, just haven't worked out what yet..

ANYWAY is this a very very bad idea? For a pip?
Will they think i'm a psychopath? (Hope so!)

Miss Code

HSC
I want to change it to the subject of child killers (children who kill others, not adults that kill children)
I realise this will be kind of impossible to do primary research on, but i'm putting a spin on it so i can, just haven't worked out what yet..

Personally i think it would be to hard, cause you really cant get primary information, plus its kind of dangerous.

A girl wanted to do stalkers on the net aiming at old men pretending to be younger, but got told NO WAY she wasnt able to do it.
A friend whos in year 11 wants to do serial killers yet thats still a bad idea and the teachers gonna say no to that to.

What is the topic that your already doing?m

:)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

This is a very unethical topic, i would seriously consider another topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)