China Exchange (1 Viewer)

Haku

yea i go new south.

Damnit the advisor was rite i am the only one going...:mad1:

GW with the forms. i think its better to go 2nd semester with the olympics and everything, though i mite extend to stay for the whole year depending on how i go

phrred

HSC
Which unis and what order did you apply for?

Its really annoying getting an academic reference and the list of subjects is hard because they dont list them on their sites.

Haku

I put Tsinghua university first, then Peking. But the thing is Tsinghua is not taking students from unsw anymore, not sure y. So i am going to peking.

Ya, finding courses is a huge pain in the ass. Hopefully u do Arts, which is easier to find with and languages and all that.

phrred

HSC
nosadness said:
I put Tsinghua university first, then Peking. But the thing is Tsinghua is not taking students from unsw anymore, not sure y. So i am going to peking.

Ya, finding courses is a huge pain in the ass. Hopefully u do Arts, which is easier to find with and languages and all that.
really?

Sebastien hasnt told me that about Tsinghua- Chinese govt criticised UNSW over false advertising in UNSW Asia, maybe that could be a factor.

I found a nice list of language courses at Tsinghua but Pekings really hard to find anything.

Haku

i got 3 pdf files full of courses from peking,

so if you could tell me your email ill forward them to you.

phrred

HSC
nosadness said:
i got 3 pdf files full of courses from peking,

so if you could tell me your email ill forward them to you.
cool, that would be good.
would you by any chance have the pdfs from guanghua school of mgmt, ive got the school of eco only
thanks

z3158259@student.unsw.edu.au

Haku

just sent you the email.

no i dont have any from guanghua school of management, they are a faculty part of tsinghua uni rite?

So i think the courses offered can be found in the general courses offered at Tsinghua uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)