China throws another tantrum (1 Viewer)

impervious182

HSC
Re: Trefoil throws another tantrum

Trefoil said:
China is threatening to cut trade ties with Europe because the Dalai Lama is visiting there.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ieTAUlb4vDyqs1wBgHg_imqppsOQ

A very disturbing country. I am glad Rudd is engaging the other powers in Asia to balance any influence China might have over us in the future.
Yeah Rudd has been good getting other Asian powers onside - like Japan. Oh wait... he ostracized them through his Chinese connections.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A

alexdore993 said:
Yeah Rudd has been good getting other Asian powers onside - like Japan. Oh wait... he ostracized them through his Chinese connections.
Nah, that's a little story you've made up to help convince yourself Rudd is the anti-christ.

Japanese relations are as strong as ever, even considering their moronic whaling programme, and Rudd has just as many Taiwanese and Swedish connexions as Chinese ones. He went to uni in Taiwan, and his thesis was on democracy in China.

impervious182

HSC

Trefoil said:
Nah, that's a little story you've made up to help convince yourself Rudd is the anti-christ.

Japanese relations are as strong as ever, even considering their moronic whaling programme, and Rudd has just as many Taiwanese and Swedish connexions as Chinese ones.
You make these ridiculous claims all the time Trefoil. And bluff your way through everything, as if you're a member of staff working with Kevin Rudd. (To be honest, you'd have to be to know the personal details you claim to, about K.Rudd.)

How would you know he has just as many Taiwanese and Swedish connections as Chinese ones? Give me a break. That's a blatant lie. LIE. LIE!!!

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A

alexdore993 said:
You make these ridiculous claims all the time Trefoil. And bluff your way through everything, as if you're a member of staff working with Kevin Rudd. (To be honest, you'd have to be to know the personal details you claim to, about K.Rudd.)

How would you know he has just as many Taiwanese and Swedish connections as Chinese ones? Give me a break. That's a blatant lie. LIE. LIE!!!
Actually, it's pretty easy to learn if you bother to do some research instead of convincing yourself that Rudd is the devil.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Dalai Lama is a CIA pawn.

His religious crap is the most repressive thing ever.

He used to own land slaves when he was ruler.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

alexdore993 said:

Lemme guess, you think Malcolm Turnball is a god?

impervious182

HSC

Omium said:
Lemme guess, you think Malcolm Turnball is a god?
I hope that you misspelling Turnbull is supposed to be a joke... explanation?

I think he's a bit arrogant, that he's very intelligent and that he is a talented politician. At the moment, I don't know how much he believes in his policies, and that's something I don't like. (Dr. Nelson on the other hand was passionate; he should definitely be on the front bench.)

However Turnbull sticks to them more than Rudd does, and so he would get my vote for that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)