China to Bush: Stay out of our affairs (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
That is the funniest site I have seen in forever.

Tired Cliché Number 1: Check

Tired Cliché Number 2: Check

Tired Cliché Number 3: Check [Implied Racism/Chinese people being all uppity and feeling superiour]

Tired Cliché Number 4: Check

Jesus H Christ, sonny you Must be a : CHINESE NATIONALIST!

Come on down and claim your prize!

Seriously does that anti-cnn website just exist as a hub for you to learn your talking points and then criticise anyone who goes 'hey that's not cool' when it comes to how a country acts against its citizens and foreign nationals?

"U HAVE NO RIGHT TO CITICISI U STFU"

I have every right to criticise, being a member of the human race. This stupid arrogance you keep spittling "oh u jealous of china" or "O u angry at glorious china dragon fire on you!". It's just drivel and it doesn't help the argument at all.

jb_nc was right; Chinese Nationalists are now the funniest members on BoS.

EDIT: also serious lulz yeah I'll trust CHINESE MEDIA INSTEAD. *looks up Journalists without Borders rank*

Oh wait they have fuck all freedom. I'll trust my free western press over your censored bullshit press anyday :)
Post of the year.

Dongle

HSC
Let's do a deconstruction:

1. Someone perceives China to be a state that oppresses its citizens to an unliveable extent.

2. Then, they see that most Chinese support their government.

3. This confuses them. WHY PEOPLE NO WANT DEMOCRACY AND SUPPORT THEIR COMMIE GOVERNMENT???

4. Ah, yes. They're brainwashed. All Chinese nationalism must be propaganda and not what the people would think in a democracy.

5. BUT OH NO! Most of the Chinese diaspora supports the government despite leaving the country many years ago. The diaspora, having grown up overseas, couldn't possibly have been brainwashed! Oh no! There goes that theory!

6. Next conclusion: Ah, yes. They're all idiots. Why they refuse oh-so-great Western morality? Damn them, we should split their country down the middle, just to teach em' dirty Chinese to listen to us. If they don't want human rights, we'll just have to force it on them!

Here's where things get ugly, and passions get inflamed.....

Last edited:

badquinton304

HSC
I thought it would have been saudi arabia or china. However the criminals dont live long enough to be imprisoned.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Dongle said:
Here's where things get ugly, and passions get inflamed.....
Nah, here's where a passionate Chinese guy sees an attack on CPC brainwashing as an attack on Chinese culture.

Dongle

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Yeah because I'm attacking the history of China and not the actions of China.

Good job buddy you've proven nothing.
OBJECTION! *Ace Attorney Style*

Good job Miles Edgeworth, your worthless Prosecutor, for proving nothing!

I didn't even mention the history of China!

Ergo, by contradiction, you're wrong!

Judge: My verdict is...NOT GUILTY!

PS. Those who don't get it, search Ace Attorney on wiki.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)