• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chinese Admit: 'we Can't Tell Each Other Apart, Either!' (1 Viewer)

Scanorama

HSC
jebbie said:
Oh dear.. dare I make a racist comment?

:\

Im not saying that all asians look the same, but simply, caucasians may be easier to differentiate because they have different colours and shades of hair. And also eye colour.
Load of shits, if you look at them carefully without the typical stereotype, you can also differentiate each Asians, after all they are all humans.

The acticle is full of shit too, what a perfect excuse to have sex with other woman.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Gough Whitlam said:
Load of shits, if you look at them carefully without the typical stereotype, you can also differentiate each Asians, after all they are all humans.

The acticle is full of shit too, what a perfect excuse to have sex with other woman.
do that test i did, and see if u can differantiate them.

i bet youll fail like i did

Scanorama

HSC
SashatheMan said:
do that test i did, and see if u can differantiate them.

i bet youll fail like i did
That test is like differeantiate Aussie, New Zealander, Amercian, Canadian, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Scottish, Irish, and other white people resides in different countries.

The point is that most people would know who is who just by looking at the person face.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't, I got 6 out of 18. I judge people based on the way they act, and dress. If it was face then I'd get it wrong alot of the time.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
No, Vietnamese look alot different from the Japanese.

The flaw in that test is that they only give three options, and the options are of races which look similar.
The term 'asian' on its own encompasses alot of races, and very physically different ones at that. That particular site deals with East Asians, very much removed from South-East Asians.

Communism in its most pure form.
lol. I suppose it all comes down to whether you value physical individuality in a race, or physical uniformity. Both have their merits.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Asians also refers to Indians and pakastanis doesnt it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)