• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

[Chinese, Korean United] World Wide Appeal!!! (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
lawforever said:
Let me give u an illustration
lands are just like properties. If a person owned a thing and no matter who robbed it and no matter how many years ago was when he had it. He is still the owner of that thing.

Similarly, if china controlled that island before, no matter how many countries had taken it away by means of millitary force or so-called treaties, no matter how many years it had passed, diaoyu island is still belonging to its original owner.
How would you feel if someone robbed your car and point to you with a gun, force you to sign a treaty saying the car belongs to him?

it z so laughable that someone is having logic such as "originally controlled by china, but now china doesn't have right to control the island anymore"
You see, there's the funny thing. As I've said throughout this thread, the question is whether the islands are part of Taiwan (and therefore China) and whether they were ceded to Japan along with Taiwan, and should have been ceded back to China after WW2.

Under your logic, as Taiwan has its own indegenous population and was annexed by China, the islands belong to Taiwan, and Taiwan (again under your logic) is an independant nation.

Treaties are actually pretty neat aren't they?

If you want to continue the argue with mongolia's case. I would say it was originally a part of china territory but chinese government had deliberately approved it to be an independent nation.
You idiot.

lawforever

HSC
since when taiwan is an independent country ?

they has been claiming for 50 years that taiwan is a province of china

no wonder you keep saying island belongs to taiwan..........

maybe i should have clarified it earlier

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I'm going to quote you here, and then in your post above.

YOU NOW :
lawforever said:

YOU THEN :
lawforever said:
lands are just like properties. If a person owned a thing and no matter who robbed it and no matter how many years ago was when he had it. He is still the owner of that thing.
FYI Taiwan was independant at about the same time that you "claim" that China annexed the islands in question (which they never did anyway, as they were claimed for the first time in 1895 by the Japanese under terra nullius i.e. THERE WERE NO SIGNS OF OCCUPATION).

Think about what you're saying sunshine.

no wonder you keep saying island belongs to taiwan..........
I KEEP SAYING THAT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THE TREATY IS CONCERNED WITH, WHETHER CHINA SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED CONTROL OF THE ISLAND GROUP ALONG WITH TAIWAN AFTER WW2. i.e. whether the islands are part of Taiwan.

I don't know why you're even trying to argue this, since you obviously have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what's going on.

Last edited:

lawforever

HSC
for taiwan's issue, Cairo Declaration and Potsdam Declaration stated very clear that taiwan belonged to china.

if you want to see the history and geography proof, use google. If u can't find them, i will help u. (it z everywhere)

very simple relation, the island belongs to Taiwan, and taiwan belongs to china. China is now claiming back those territories.

now you understand it?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
lawforever said:
for taiwan's issue, Cairo Declaration and Potsdam Declaration stated very clear that taiwan belonged to china.

if you want to see the history and geography proof, use google. If u can't find them, i will help u. (it z everywhere)

very simple relation, the island belongs to Taiwan, and taiwan belongs to china. China is now claiming back those territories.

now you understand it?
So moron, I assume that you're making an exception for Taiwan? KEEPING IN MIND THAT TAIWAN WAS ANNEXED BY CHINA. THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID :

1)
2) AS IVE SAID 9789263982x TIMES IN THIS FUCKING THREAD, THOSE ISLANDS ARE NOT MENTIONED IN ANY FUCKING TREATIES.

no matter how many countries had taken it away by means of millitary force or so-called treaties, no matter how many years it had passed, diaoyu island is still belonging to its original owner.
Under your logic Taiwan is not part of China because it was annexed, and therefore EVEN IF the islands are part of Taiwan (which I in no way conceed) they ARE NOT part of China, UNDER YOUR STUPID LOGIC.

I swear, you would have to be the dumbest person I've ever tried to debate with on this site. You contradict yourself, you're logic has a gap as wide as the Taiwan straight, you can't the facts of the issue right and you continually bring up shit that has already been rebutted. If you are trying to piss me off, you're doing a wonderful job.

lawforever

HSC
neo_o said:
So moron, I assume that you're making an exception for Taiwan? KEEPING IN MIND THAT TAIWAN WAS ANNEXED BY CHINA. THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID :

1)

2) AS IVE SAID 9789263982x TIMES IN THIS FUCKING THREAD, THOSE ISLANDS ARE NOT MENTIONED IN ANY FUCKING TREATIES.

Under your logic Taiwan is not part of China because it was annexed, and therefore EVEN IF the islands are part of Taiwan (which I in no way conceed) they ARE NOT part of China, UNDER YOUR STUPID LOGIC.

I swear, you would have to be the dumbest person I've ever tried to debate with on this site. You contradict yourself, you're logic has a gap as wide as the Taiwan straight, you can't the facts of the issue right and you continually bring up shit that has already been rebutted. If you are trying to piss me off, you're doing a wonderful job.
What z been written above shows someone is ignorant to the history and trying to defend himself with so-called logic. The reason of why taiwan and diaoyu should belong to china has been explained very clearly ages ago (how come you never know the things happened last century?)

I rather spent the time i used to debate (i dun even wanna call it as a debate) with you to read some jokes. quote ur words here "nice try kid", but go home and have a read about history

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
yawn........

lawforever said:
lands are just like properties. If a person owned a thing and no matter who robbed it and no matter how many years ago was when he had it. He is still the owner of that thing. no matter how many countries had taken it away by means of millitary force or so-called treaties, no matter how many years it had passed, diaoyu island is still belonging to its original owner.
lawforever said:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
I'm going to quote you here, and then in your post above.

YOU NOW :

YOU THEN :

FYI Taiwan was independant at about the same time that you "claim" that China annexed the islands in question (which they never did anyway, as they were claimed for the first time in 1895 by the Japanese under terra nullius i.e. THERE WERE NO SIGNS OF OCCUPATION).

Think about what you're saying sunshine.

I KEEP SAYING THAT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT THE TREATY IS CONCERNED WITH, WHETHER CHINA SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED CONTROL OF THE ISLAND GROUP ALONG WITH TAIWAN AFTER WW2. i.e. whether the islands are part of Taiwan.

I don't know why you're even trying to argue this, since you obviously have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what's going on.
calm down shane!
um Taiwan was occupied by indigenous peoples before the GMD took over. situation is different. I hope I got that right, cos otherwise I'll have someone coming at me with an axe. :(

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
calm down shane!
um Taiwan was occupied by indigenous peoples before the GMD took over. situation is different. I hope I got that right, cos otherwise I'll have someone coming at me with an axe. :(
I'm just pointing out that he's a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

lawforever

HSC
I m a bit tired of explaining such a simple argument.
Forget what I wrote be4 if it can direct you into such a "contradiction" misunderstanding.

Starting from the beginning. We wanna prove Diaoyu island belongs to china.
(let's assume diaoyu island geographically belongs to taiwan, as you said before)
after ww2 in 1945, US made Cairo Declaration and Potsdam Declaration which clearly stated that taiwan is to be returned to PRC.

hence, Taiwan is a province of china.

however, it is noticed that province contains a small island called diaoyu.

because we know diaoyu is under taiwan, and taiwan is under china

Conclusion: Diaoyu island is under china.

simple and clear ?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
suave. I'm swooning, catch me :rolleyes:
Sorry, but I can only really help out if this is an e-swoon. Catching swooning girls half way across the state is beyond even my capabilities.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
Sorry, but I can only really help out if this is an e-swoon. Catching swooning girls half way across the state is beyond even my capabilities.
BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPERMAN!!!!

YOU DECIEVED ME

heh, be plenty of time for that next year ;)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPERMAN!!!!

YOU DECIEVED ME
Superman wears black framed sunglasses - which I do not. Plus, I don't have a big S on my chest. I don't see how I deceived you :(.

heh, be plenty of time for that next year ;)
I'll work on my hand/eye co-ordination in anticipation.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
Superman wears black framed sunglasses - which I do not. Plus, I don't have a big S on my chest. I don't see how I deceived you :(.

I'll work on my hand/eye co-ordination in anticipation.
OK so what is that on your chest?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
cherryblossom said:
OK so what is that on your chest?
It's hair, it's something white men have. Though, since you have never seen my chest, my spider sense tells me that this might be a trick question.

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
It's hair, it's something white men have. Though, since you have never seen my chest, my spider sense tells me that this might be a trick question.
I have eyes everywhere. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)