Chinese Slippers (1 Viewer)

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
These have got to be the most comfortable things. Does anyone else have a pair? They've got really pretty beading on the tops and come in black, blue red and green. They're sooo cute and comfy i love em!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yes, they're ok but not a very durable/practical shoe for me..but no loss it was only like, 5 dollars for me

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm not a fan. Probably coz I have no idea what to wear them with. And the fact they would look ridiculous on me. .'. I will abstain from buying a pair.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i had red ones and they'd look good with black pants/dark blue jeans

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol i love seeing them being sold for ~$50, when you can get them in chinatown for less than $5 :p well, being asians it's likely they've raised the prices but anyway.... they're meant to be slippers to wear around the house, but hey... they CAN look good on people, but probably pretty ridiculous on asians :p

this girl i tutor has a spare pair for me to wear whenever i go over to her place. awww.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
lol i love seeing them being sold for ~$50, when you can get them in chinatown for less than $5 :p well, being asians it's likely they've raised the prices but anyway.... they're meant to be slippers to wear around the house, but hey... they CAN look good on people, but probably pretty ridiculous on asians :p

this girl i tutor has a spare pair for me to wear whenever i go over to her place. awww.
omg that's the same as some indian shoes i'm seeing in shoe shops in the city, selling for $80! wtf, my sister brought back like 10 pairs for 10 bucks when she went there :p

and yeah, they're meant to be worn in the house. I got the ones with the slight heel on the, so they'd be a tiny bit less house-ish but they still wore out the one time i went out with them.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i see people at uni wearing them.
as far as i'm concerned, i don't like them for wearing anywhere other than round the house.
i have them for that purpose only.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
i'm afraid i'm not a fan either cos they wear out so easy. :S

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i find it funny that slippers us chinese people wear only at home could be so fashionable.

even funnier is that it doesn't look right on asians.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
<3 them
so cheap and cute
I reckon. But i have to agree with what others have said there not really a going out kind of shoe. There more of a bumming round the house looking like a dag but trying to be pretty kind of thing....if that made any sense whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)