Cho Chang- Yay or Nay? (1 Viewer)

Cho- Yay or Nay?

• Yahh she's hot!

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • She's okay- but not as good as expected.

Votes: 50 39.1%
  • Uhh not really that great...

Votes: 37 28.9%
  • Are you saying Cho or Chode?

Votes: 17 13.3%

• Total voters

moco

HSC
she is pretty, but i thought she would be better looking. and in the movie she is in there for only a few minutes. quite disappointing.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
bobness said:
jace u dissapoint me .. i seriously would not want to see a fob portayal of cho even if she was cute n stuff like that

hmm from what i heard .. her english still isn't that good in the film tho? must go and see then =)
Her english is fine; in fact, it's definitely too good (to the point where it annoyed me). Her voice made me think of one of those pompous asians who feel so good that they can speak perfect english with an accent... maybe that's just the way her accent is, but .. *shrugs* I probably should've called the poll "Would you go for her or not?"...

If my internet wasn't capped then I'd go googling and pull up pictures of random Asian fobs who can speak English who would've looked better for the part... and I'm willing to accept a little bit of fobness (only a little bit!) in exchange for a super hot asian chick. Come to think of it, there are a lot of super hot asian chicks who speak perfect English in Australia... although, Cho Chang needed to be more cute than hot.

Btw I'm glad glitterfairy and me seem to think alike... =]

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I totally wasn't aware the that Patels were Indian till I saw the film.
Funny thing is, a different Parvati was in the PoA film. In the boggart scene, lupin clearly distinguishes her by shouting "Parvati! Next!" and she steps up. I think she's Indian as well. Wonder why they didn't use her again having cast her as Parvati already.

Sorry to go off topic but Tom the inkeeper changed too from Film 1 to Film 3.

klh

HSC
you could have said the same thing about hogwarts and its change form 1.0 to 2.0 and the leaky cauldron, though it seems the 2.0 version of hogwarts is more accurate in JKR's eyes, from her interview.

And is it Crabbe or Goyle...in PoA, its some thin little wimp who is one of his sidekicks and the big tubby one, and not the taller tubby one, even though he features in the movie itself...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
After watching HP4 another time... I've realised that she isn't that bad... but more importantly, her Chinese dress is very cool *thumbs up*

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
In the book Cho keeps getting described as "very pretty" and "extremely pretty." Katie is OK-bordering-on-cute-ish. (Yes, Seremify, I just admitted she "bordered" on cute-ish.) I thought she'd be a lot better looking though. And I was shocked when she started talking. It was funny. =]

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
She was alright. Cho`s Chinese dress (without Cho in it) > Fleur.

jennylim

HSC
hot as katie leung, not as hot as cho. lol. here are some nice pics of her as katie (without the blonde streaks):

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, i mean they could've got boa, or hyori, or jolin tsai to play her :rolleyes:

She looks fine, and her accent makes up for anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)