Chocolate!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

mes ami

HSC
brands like cadbury. my head is exploding from studying so this is probably incorrect....depends on the amount of cocoa in the chocolate vs other ingredients and the ingredients. eg. brands like cadbury have lots of preservatives etc in them to stay fresh. thats cos soft chocolates dont bode well with our climate. soft as in nice european chocolates. so like...aussie chocolates....are full of preservatives and meh less cocoa content.

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah, k.
I just nom it up as and it tastes grouse (provided it isn't dark, lol).

Yo1anda

HSC
Max brenner does delicious waffles.

And I like churros too.

I'm not fussy. If it's deep fried or full of sugar, i'll probably love it.
Their waffles are bought from woolworths. look for belgian waffles, toast in toaster, drizzle in chocolate

live forever

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Haha really? They have chunks of sugar in them. So good.

TBH it's more for the ritual than anything. Both Max Brenner and San Churros have these dark, warm shops with candles and comfy chairs, and you sit with someone and talk and eat delicious food.

Yo1anda

HSC
Yep, I had the waffles before I ever visited Max Brenner's. and then I ordered them and was like wtf i have this shit at home :\

ritual is lovely but I'm guessing you arent talking about Max Brenner's at Parra.. wooden seats and graffiti all over the tables

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Meh.

I enjoy it, poor quality chocolate and wooden seats and all.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
See, if I wasn't at uni studying I'd have been posting more today :p Hmm, I LOVE going to San Churro at Glebe with Chocsoc. Soooo good. I want to go again :) The churros are a little expensive for what you get, admittedly. Also, $2.50 for a strawberry on a stick? NO! However, the other food is amazing. Ah and, mum makes this flourless chocolate cake. AMAZING! She also macerates berries (cointreau and sugar) and serves them with the cake and some ice cream. YUM! :D Ah and today, I went to azzuri's, got the nutella crepe with banana and a hot chocolate. Oh my gosh it was soooooooooooo good! :D:D:D:D

EDIT: P.S. THANK GOD FOR CHOCOLATE!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
OH ALSO

Lindt cafe.

Holy shit. Death.

They're all expensive, but I mean you shouldn't be eating it often anyway. It's a special treat and it's priced as such.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I really want to go to one of these places some time with $50, leaving the shop with nothing :p hehehehe.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Impossible.

I remember we went to the Lindt cafe for dessert, three of us, and we bought 3 tiny little desserts (a cheesecake, profiteroles and truffles), and 2 of us had iced chocolates.

And we couldn't finish them. They were SO TINY but so rich.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Ok while I was looking up thai food because it's amazing, I thought I'd look up chocolate. I got these :) Oh my gosh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)