Choosing between SCA, UTS and Raffles (1 Viewer)

Rojer33

HSC
Hello everybody,
I am from oversea and i am going to come to AU for design bachelour education. For me it is second education. I am looking for Visual arts (web, multimedia, interaction). Qustion is what course is better SCA or UTS or Raffles. What i mean better - It is not only in terms of prestige, but more in terms of practical skills? Where teachers have more experience in real industry? Where am I will to hold less time in lectures and more practical in the laboratories? I prefer to spent time as more as possible for a development of practical skills and for a work in studious than just lisening and remembering somebody (even if he/she is very clever)Whose higher education is valued among employers? :).

In advance thank you to all responded.

Lamoo

Renegade Onion
HSC
really late reply, so probably not that useful...

But as far as schools go and this whole business of "prestige": to be honest, you're going to get a job based on how good your work is, not what school you went to. If you have a good portfolio, employers arent really going to give a shit where you studied. I think SCA or COFA would be better than UTS for fine art (I dont know about multimedia or anything) and RMIT in melbourne has a good reputation for good teachers as well.

late reply. hope it's still relevant to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)