Choosing Japanese extension. (1 Viewer)

NewiJapper

HSC
Just as a guideline, what should i be aiming getting in my premliminary course (like out of 100% for my end of year mark, roughly) , just to give me an idea whether or not to take it up for my HSC?

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Just as a guideline, what should i be aiming getting in my premliminary course (like out of 100% for my end of year mark, roughly) , just to give me an idea whether or not to take it up for my HSC?
OMG!!! An asian doing 2 unit maths!!!
Mate, your a disapointment to your race, You must be ashamed of your self!!!
Whats this world coming to??

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
I'd say if you can achieve over 75% in prelim continuers you would be at the relative minimum for HSC extension. But that's just my opinion.

jlc89

HSC
OMG!!! An asian doing 2 unit maths!!!
Mate, your a disapointment to your race, You must be ashamed of your self!!!
Whats this world coming to??
lol, jumping to conclusions there.

not all jap students are asian! I'm a ranga and am doing extension.

muzeikchun852

HSC
sorry to bump the post up but i really want to know as well.

Sadistic29

HSC
I agree with mangadrawer, at least 85. Though..one of my friends is on band 6 at the moment, but she found extenstion a little difficult so she dropped it. So, you should be prepared to do lots of work for it (especially the speaking) as it is also important for a good mark in Jap ext. But, nothing is stopping you from doing it really. All that matters is you enjoying the subject; if you want to do it, do it and not regret it. :)

HSC
Uni Grad
I know my Japanese teacher at OHS, they said that if you achieve 85% or higher then you can do Extension.
I'm achieving about 60-70% and I want to do Extension. xD

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm getting the same result as to what petermeetswendy said, 60-70%. I have done japanese since year 8 and love it. I am willing to do extension if someone can tell us how to study for the continuers course to study the extension course.

Thanks

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm getting the same result as to what petermeetswendy said, 60-70%. I have done japanese since year 8 and love it. I am willing to do extension if someone can tell us how to study for the continuers course to study the extension course.

Thanks
Yeah, I been studying Japanese since year 7 (we had to do one semester of French, the other Japanese and for year 8 we choose either one of them), and I love doing it. I emailed my OHS teacher about if it's worth doing Extension if my score is 60-70%. I remember her saying that you have to get 85% or higher in the yearly exams and OHS asks if you want to do Extension, otherwise don't bother. T.T"
But I am asking my school if I could do it through my school not OHS, since we have a Japanese teacher (I was the only one doing Japanese Cont.) once I am choosing my Year 12 subjects (so dropping Modern History).

starryblue

HSC
i was thinking 90%...it'll still be challenging. just prepare for the workload! and don't underestimate jap extension =)
good luck if ur doin it~

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
i was thinking 90%...it'll still be challenging. just prepare for the workload! and don't underestimate jap extension =)
good luck if ur doin it~
I have looked at the HSC past paper for japanese extension, and honestly...it's like English.
Analyse the text and answer the question.

HSC
Uni Grad
I have looked at the HSC past paper for japanese extension, and honestly...it's like English.
Analyse the text and answer the question.
Yeah, I was looking at the past paper and I was thinking about it. It's DO-ABLE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)