Chris and Craig (1 Viewer)

miss_niss

Occasional Member
HSC
How awesome were they? Today Today is so bloody funny I can't believe they came! Made my O-Week!

And Chris gave his shirt away! I'm so jealous of the girl who has it. BUT I got to pinch Chris and Criag's arses so I'm happy.

And last night Gerling were fantastic. Crazy buggers. Rocket Science were pretty crap but Butterfingers were cool.

ByrnEsy

HSC
Yeh it was all good, except my ears still arnt workin properly. dunno how im gonna be able to hear anything during lectures.

rumour

HSC
Last night:
I didnt even know who was playing most of the time......but my water pistol was leaking..:(!!!!!!!!!

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
ahhh...
ANU life is so sexy.
< end comments >
< begin self-stimulation >

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
miss_niss said:
How awesome were they? Today Today is so bloody funny I can't believe they came! Made my O-Week!

And Chris gave his shirt away! I'm so jealous of the girl who has it. BUT I got to pinch Chris and Criag's arses so I'm happy.

And last night Gerling were fantastic. Crazy buggers. Rocket Science were pretty crap but Butterfingers were cool.
Niss, they were awesome!! You lucky bugger gtting to pinch Chris and Craig's bums!! I still reckon you should have pinched one of the guys out of Gerling's arses!! How about that lead singer of Evermore eigh??

HSC
HEYA niss and al, how mad was it. And that guy from evermore, oh so hot. Chris and Craig were so darned hilarious, gotta love em.
Stupid text books though.... Anyhow, hope we have more mad bands throughout the year. ANU ROCKS!

miss_niss

Occasional Member
HSC
hey you guys

Yeah the singer from evermore was hot, a real cutie and a good singer, should def have pinched his arse. pity about his fellow ban mates lol. ew the drummer.

yeah sarah cant wait for spiderbait, but what will be awesome is the Cat Empire!!! Now that will be funky. Crazy reggae people.

Have you guys seen the line up at mooseheads? :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
miss_niss said:
Yeah the singer from evermore was hot, a real cutie and a good singer, should def have pinched his arse. pity about his fellow ban mates lol. ew the drummer.

yeah sarah cant wait for spiderbait, but what will be awesome is the Cat Empire!!! Now that will be funky. Crazy reggae people.

Just to clarify - Mooseheads = Johns. Johns people suck. :p

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Ziff said:
Just to clarify - Mooseheads = Johns. Johns people suck. :p
ahhh but i have told u Ziff - Moosheads= Johns people fare enough
but it also has all us girls from 'the nunnary' too...

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
miss_niss said:

My god, you should have pinchd the guy from Gerlings arse!!What an awesom night. Thanks to all those guys and their crotches pressed so close to my back who made the night so memorable.... :( Oh yeah...and Go the Cat Empire!!! I can't wait!!!

Teehee...

Oh My God...By The Way...Did you see the line up at MOOSEHEADS? :)

HSC
OMG, like the line-up at moosehead's is so long! Everyones at mooseheads. Did u really see the line-up at moosehead's? Luv ya work kayla

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
If you haven't already noticed, there is no such thing as a line in Canberra. Besides, a "line" of RMC, Johns and Burgmann kiddies is more of a deterrant than anything else.

PS : What language are you doing Sarz?

rumour

HSC
Sarzzabelle said:
OMG, like the line-up at moosehead's is so long! Everyones at mooseheads.
Oh come on!!!!!!

They have the shittest music, last night they played the Backstreet Boys & the dance floor was packed :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
Again... a joke, not meant to be taken seriously. God some ppl cant laugh no matter how hard they try. Having said that, Mooseheads was chockers last nite and they, at times, closed the lines off... other times, there was a wait of 1.5 hrs. So like... yeah...
And moosehead's is awesome, we were there dancin away last nite, tis heaps fun and always plenty of guys there too!

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
rumour said:
Oh come on!!!!!!

They have the shittest music, last night they played the Backstreet Boys & the dance floor was packed :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, reading back through this, I have to agree. Mooseheads music does suck...dogs bollocks.... :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)