Chris Taylor and Craig Reucassel Official Stalking/Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
These boys are out there every day with fresh material on JJJ's Today/Today (3pm-5.30pm), they're a bit left, they're damn funny, Chris is occasionally filled with bad-taste (but that's why he's funny), they send up things really well and they did a fantastic job with CNNNN and The Chaser newspaper.

Today, they played a Frand Ferdinand song in commemoration of Arch-Duke Franz Ferdinand being shot 90 years ago in Serbia by Gavrilo Princip! On Friday Craig made the best call in regards to the apparent 'lesbian kiss' that Big Brother is trying to entice viewers with saying "this isn't playschool!" and all last week's trash for comment involving Kevin from Wollongong's beard was just pure GOLD!

These boys are just fantastic!

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
pure...gold...surprisingly, chaz liciardello is the brains behind chaser and yet he had such a small role in CNNNN.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Well I'm thoroughly jealous. Craig has a USyd Law degree too!

Generator

HSC
N/A
Chas... The losergram from the Election Chaser... What a legend. The mp3 of Chas being kicked out of a taxi is also good.

---

The admin staff at the Queen's residence were quite rude when they rang up to say happy birthday (kind of old, but I have been 'studying' for some time).

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by ezzy85
pure...gold...surprisingly, chaz liciardello is the brains behind chaser and yet he had such a small role in CNNNN.
OMG! BEST AV EVER!

chepas

HSC
Who did Formal Friday last Friday? Our english class went to "The Tempest" so it was good, rocking up for an outing to the theatre in our best rags... :D

And no more Radio Girlfriend? NOOOO...

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It's almost 3pm on Monday! Hurrah!!!

Who wants to post all the medicare advertisements and the Today/Today theme for me? Please? :D

chepas

HSC
^^ Yeah they were excellent. They should archive the show like they do with Hack and put it on the net for a week after. Speaking of which, did anyone catch it about a week and a half ago when they were talking about soemthing called FlashMob or FLoodMob or something... It's this sort of, weird spontaneous thing that strangers just meet up in a collective group, having never met before hand, and do something rather strange, and 3 minutes later, they are gone...? Has anyone actually done it/ know more?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I've heard of it on this forum before. I know what you are on about. Check Google and Yahoo too!

That show that's on from 6am to 9am with Adam Spencer and Wil Anderson has online clips too. Usually the Tripod ones but more too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)