Christian preachers face arrest for passing out leaflets in Muslim neighbourhood (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
iamsamx said:
you're a crappy liar.
Yeah because from never mentioning modern Israel I decided to make a staunch zionist account. We'll also ignore that I commonly with him for being overly heartless in disregard to non-Israeli life.
iamsamx said:
the Raëlian symbol has connections with israel, hence jews. fly on super-j**!
Yeah, the Jews just love the swastika.
And the Israelis love the Raelians so much that they weren't allowed to have a temple in Israel.

Makes perfect sense.

Poor trolling

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
The Swastika outdates Nazism by like 5000 years and to forever negatively associate it with Nazism is quite inconsiderate towards Hindus, Buddhists and many other religions and nations that positively identify with it today.
When choosing a flag should the Israelis have disregarded the rich heritage of the Magen David because the Nazi regime decided to use it to identify Jews?

My favorite thing about being called a Jew is that it is used in such a negative way. I condemn the killing and persecution of people as a result of religious intolerance so you try to offend me by calling me a Jew...I never quite understood antisemitism.

*gets excited about visiting Israel next year*

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
That star with the circlely thing in the middle looks awesome.

iamsamx

HSC
ari89 said:
We'll also ignore that I commonly with him for being overly heartless in disregard to non-Israeli life.
and i'll ignore the fact that i got the link for 'his' profile off your mutual friends.. which 'he' has now been suspiciously removed from :).

ari89 said:
Yeah, the Jews just love the swastika.
And the Israelis love the Raelians so much that they weren't allowed to have a temple in Israel.
copied and pasted from the link you gave me:

"Raëlian Movement decided to make the original symbol, the Star of David intertwined with a swastika, the only official symbol of the Raelian Movement worldwide."

no connection to jews at all aye.

ari89 said:
*gets excited about visiting Israel next year*
don't get too excited, they're just a nation of squatters.
they just happened to sqat on land that belonged to a bunch of homicidal maniacs.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
iamsamx said:
and i'll ignore the fact that i got the link for 'his' profile off your mutual friends.. which 'he' has now been suspiciously removed from :).
err...aryanbeauty was never on my friends list...
And AryanBeauty hasn't logged in since the 31st of May so they can't have possibly taken me off their friends list.

Poor trolling

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Will it be your first trip to Israel? Where do you plan on going?

Israel is most super! Be sure to visit the debated settlements to see first hand what it's really all about.

To be honest I would like to live in Ma'ale Adumim, an Israeli settlement only 15 or so minutes from Jerusalem.

The public transport system is excellent there. Trains serve the West Coast and in-land to areas such as Be'er Sheva. There are also plans in the works for it to continue as south as Eilat which would be great as at the moment the only way there is a bus trip and the bus services quickly fill up.

Egged bus services are fantastic and you can get to most parts of the country in relative ease with them (Northern Israel - The Golan Heights etc) is probably one of the few exceptions.

Needless to say one of the few cheap things in Israel is taxis so they can get you anywhere in between. When I travelled there with a friend at the begining of this year we caught a bus from Jeruslaem to Kiryat Shmona in Northern Israel and hired a taxi for the day... we missed the last bus out of Kiryat Shmona and so had to catch a bus to Haifa, a train to Tel Aviv and another bus to Jersualem.

Anyone with any idea of Israel's geography would realise that that is, in effect, going around the whole country - was quite funny to be honest...

Anyway I'm sure you, Jew or Non-Jew will have a blast. Israel is great!

Can't wait to return...

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
you're not the first to suggest this:

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=173666

as shown from the first reply in that thread. i asked if it was multiple accounts or not but no one replied.
LOL!
You have too much time on your hands.

A High Way Man has also said I'm pritnep/kid.@dmin, chicky pie and heaps of other accounts so he doesn't seem to be the most reliable source ^_^

If only there was 1 little piece of evidence to suggest I was AryanBeauty...dumbasses

Edit: don't you have anything better to do than go through old posts and construct conspiracy theories?

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
No...because you care
i care enough to... read a thread and leave a one line question. that's what..30secs-1min of caring? yes, i obviously have too much time on my hands :rofl:.

edit: you seem to be getting pretty defensive. all i did was state that some other person brought up the same question.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Calling you a tool for caring isn't defensive.

Learn to bos already

Edit: the fact that you took vanush (a highway man) seriously, believed I was aryan, took posts like this seriously and had no idea of the context of this shows you have nfi what's happening:D

Why do you care? And why do you care so much to justify and post about how you don't care?

will you ever learn to read..? i never stated you were aryan beauty. all i did was link to a thread. geez..
Wow...its funny how you pretend that this was an issue the whole time when I only made that slip in this post.
You care, you care, you care and you can only argue peripheral bullshit:D
And I made you stay up 'till 3 am *expects a post about how you were gonna stay up anyway*

Last edited:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
learn to read already.

all i did was state that someone else suspected that you were aryan beauty and linked them to the thread. i haven't stated that you were the same person and even said at the end of my post that "i asked but no one replied" so i obviously dont know.
go argue with iamsamx or a_highway_man about it, dont get touchy because i just stated that sam wasn't the only one to suspect you being aryan beauty.

edit:
ari89 said:
believed I was aryan
will you ever learn to read..? i never stated you were aryan beauty. all i did was link to a thread. geez..

edit 2:
thats right..keep editing insults into your post because u cant dispute that all i did was link to another thread. didn't even draw a conclusion as there was no other evidence.

and still no disputing my argument. troll..

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Hey so like...why do you give a shit about peripheral bullshit and constantly post about it?

Argument: A set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Argument: A set of statements in which one follows logically as a conclusion from the others.
i never accused you of being aryan beauty. all i did was link to another thread so other people could have a little more information. clearly wrote that "no one replied" so people knew that i didn't have all the facts myself.

funny how ari89 still can't dispute that^

ari89 said:
Hey so like...why do you give a shit about peripheral bullshit and constantly post about it?
im gonna stop now.

edited.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
im gonna stop now.
And you started again within the same post
Rageeb said:
i never accused you of being aryan beauty. all i did was link to another thread so other people could have a little more information. clearly wrote that "no one replied" so people knew that i didn't have all the facts myself.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)