Christianity and Islam (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey, I'm having trouble with combining significant person / bioethics / significant practice together, can someone please help me out?
I'm doing:
Christianity - Paul of Tarsus / bioethics (anything really) / baptism
Islam - Rabi`a / bioethics / Hajj

thanks so much xx :)

iBibah

HSC
Hey, I'm having trouble with combining significant person / bioethics / significant practice together, can someone please help me out?
I'm doing:
Christianity - Paul of Tarsus / bioethics (anything really) / baptism
Islam - Rabi`a / bioethics / Hajj

thanks so much xx :)
Wht do you mean by combining?

HSC
showing the link between them for example what was Paul's views on bioethics and baptism

does anyone have notes?

HSC
btw how many bio-ethical issues do we need to focus on is one okay or should there be like 3?

enoilgam

HSC
btw how many bio-ethical issues do we need to focus on is one okay or should there be like 3?
I would do around 3, so if the essay is only on Bioethics, you will have enough to sustain a decent response.

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
so does anyone know how to join all 3? (person/ethics/practice)
Just discuss them in seperate paragraphs (for ethics discuss one only) and link them all back to the question. It usually relates to the concept of a Living Religion or whatever, so it's very easy to come up with a point linking them back.

HSC
Just discuss them in seperate paragraphs (for ethics discuss one only) and link them all back to the question. It usually relates to the concept of a Living Religion or whatever, so it's very easy to come up with a point linking them back.
i thought i was meant to talk about 3?

HSC
okay so if it was a 20 mark Christianity response i could pass with one but if it was like a 10 mark ethics response i should use > 1

enoilgam

HSC
okay so if it was a 20 mark Christianity response i could pass with one but if it was like a 10 mark ethics response i should use > 1
I meant if the 20 marker was solely on Ethics, you would need to discuss three. If a short answer was on bioethics, I think you could get away with one or two (not 100% sure on this, it's been a while since I've looked at SOR).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)