Christianity (1 Viewer)

Mevelyn2551

HSC
Section two. I wasn't really confident is stretching "Martin Luther hated jews" for eight pages.

Lindaya

HSC
i wanted to do Sunday worship or sex ethics for christianity in section 2. When it asked for significant person there was no way in hell i could write a decent response about 'St Ignatius of Loyola' (if anyones heard of him), so i chose Judiasm for the essay on sexual ethics, and replace 'Bible' with 'Torah', and replaced stances of 'Catholic/Orthodox' and 'Uniting Church' views on sex to 'Orthodox Judaism' and 'Liberal/Reformed' haha... hopefully i pulled it off.

Jbass

HSC
I did Christianity for Question 3 and wrote about Paul of Tarsus. I find that Ethics and Significant practice essays don't have base facts and are too general in the information. I thought it was a little weird that we were asked for the 'effect' rather than the contribution to the development/expression, or the impact. But I suppose its almost the same thing.
I managed to pull off 11 pages, but my writing's probably bigger than most people.

V

maddyyy

HSC
I did it for section 3. I was actually really glad the question wasn't on ethics or significant practice! I did Hildegard of Bingen and it wasn't too hard at all! :)

ma bad

HSC
i did christianity for section 3 and was soo easy to go on about Hildegard of Bingen, and i did islam for section 2. i'd have to say that was probably one of my easiest tests.

subjects: adv english. adv maths, italian continuers, business studies, economics, SOR 1U

fartx2

HSC
i knew islam (sig practise [hajj] and personality [aisha ibnt abu bakr]) inside and out, but i didnt study for ethics. it turned out that was the islam section 3.

so i had to to martin luther for that. it was still pretty good. luther is one of the easier ones to do

kester89

HSC
i did it for section 3. I was really hoping for ethics in this section but what can you do? So i went on and on about Martin Luther for 8 pages of anything and everything i could think of (even remotely related lol). Hopefully pulled it off!

joeyann

HSC
i did 9 pages on paul of tarsus for section 3, but im not sure if it'll do any good, cos i had to research half the stuff myself the week before the exam... hopefully it was good enough, but i just didnt want to do sexual ethics for judaism... too general and although it is easy, it means you will be compared to so many more ppl and thus, you're probably better off doing the 'harder' essay... that is, if you know enough about the 'harder' essay...

i'll just have to wait and see...

eroticajones

HSC
Im doin my re this week got any idea what the question on paul of tarsus will be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)