Christmas job (1 Viewer)

ninjia

HSC
N/A
To save up $600 for camp the following year im planning to take on a part time job in the school holidays
A few questions:
Will people employ me to only work the four weeks of school holidays and not the public holidays?
Do i tell my employer that i'm going to quit after the holidays or do i just mention that afterwards?
What is a Christmas casual?
Any suggestions as to where to work and general pay range?

I guess i can work for two weeks before and after the holidays as well but it's not preferable
Thankyou

turntaker

HSC
Just work after holidays, it will be hard to find a job for a few weeks.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
To save up $600 for camp the following year im planning to take on a part time job in the school holidays
A few questions:
Will people employ me to only work the four weeks of school holidays and not the public holidays?
Do i tell my employer that i'm going to quit after the holidays or do i just mention that afterwards?
What is a Christmas casual?
Any suggestions as to where to work and general pay range?

I guess i can work for two weeks before and after the holidays as well but it's not preferable
Thankyou
I doubt they would do that, it's about loyalty to your boss and what you will do in order to make them better as opposed to doing what's for your benefit

Mention it afterwards

Christmas casual is someone who is hired during the christmas season?

Um...there's places like those fast food outlets like KFC, subway, etc and those retail outlets such as K-mart, target, big w, etc

ninjia

HSC
N/A
It's way past hiring season
i'm a highschool student, exams just finished...........hiring season seems to be situated around uni exam times. I dunno. thanks for answering anyways

turntaker

HSC
i'm a highschool student, exams just finished...........hiring season seems to be situated around uni exam times. I dunno. thanks for answering anyways
Why can't you continue working after holidays. I would recommend any high school student to get a part time job .

ninjia

HSC
N/A
Why can't you continue working after holidays. I would recommend any high school student to get a part time job .
Already have one, but due to a brunch of compulsory extra curriculum I only have around 200 left in saving and camp is complusory 600 dollars.

turntaker

HSC
Already have one, but due to a brunch of compulsory extra curriculum I only have around 200 left in saving and camp is complusory 600 dollars.
See if you can get more shifts at your current place then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)