Christmas Present to Thyself! (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Impulsive Buyers unite!

What have you bought for yourself while you were meant to buy for other people for Christmas?

Reluctantly, as I was buying red wine for someone, I bought some baileys & red label johnnie walker...

I also reluctantly bought myself "With Love" by Hilary Duff. I'm a bit ashamed that I did it, especially it be Hilary Duff, but while I was buying "Curious" by Britney Spears for my boyfriend's sister, I was given a sample of "With Love" and really liked it. So uh... I bought it! Whoops. I'm not even a perfume girl really.

Damn you bargains and shopping pheromones! Pheromones? Gotta be! I can't help myself!

Share with us your irresistable gifts to yourself!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i found this awesome necklace with a tape on it. sounds wierd but i was like 'oh i have to get it someone has to own it' thinking i'd give it as a present. LOL it's mine now
also planning on buying myself a morrissey dress :S

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
stef u should have got the black label gift pack, u get a bottle of black label and these 2 awesome johnnie walker glasses. they are seriously THAT awesome.

mmm.

Teddy Lee

HSC
i bought 'the princess bride' by william golding and i love it. i dont get presents at christmas time so for the first time, i bought myself something intentially.

Lori.

HSC
I bought a country road tote bag and a cd. I resisted buying a wallet, lotion, pjs, a dress and several pairs of shoes, but I probably will go and get all that when post-christmas sales are on :p

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
While I have been shopping and purchasing gifts for others, I always end up buying myself clothes. I usually hate what I buy when I get home, but it is a weird compulsion.

But then to balance it out, I always pick a person from the 'Wishing Tree.' I feel sooo charitable after.

xx

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
i bought the postsecret book from borders.
i lined up for 20 minutes too.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I don't remember his name, but he did tell me what it was and I forget. Had a massive talk about nationality...

Why?

HSC
N/A
mm, I always buy a present for someone off the Wishing Tree each year :) Started off as something "mum made us do", but now I'm happy we do it :)

hmm.. what did I get for myself this christmas? Let me count.

De Lorenzo pack
Black Tokito dress (ok, so I had a function I needed to wear it too as well)
Headset
AWESOME earring holder thing from Freedom, in process of test-driving but it looks awesome

If I had more money, a nice pair of shoes would be on that list too :(

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Green coffee beans... I have stopped myself from buying a truck load more, but I know I can't hold off forever.. I will definitely buy it post-xmas.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
When shopping for my family I bought myself a black wrap-around dress with pink flowers all over it. It was so pretty. Now I need somewhere to wear it.
When i went shopping for my friends I bought myself... a hot chocolate from max brenner?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Was he egyptian?

I have a friend that does a shitload of the 'with love' selling for the myer perfume department.
Was he Myering in the city?

Oh fuck I think he was Egyptian. I never asked but its working in my head.

JESUS

lengy

HSC
I got myself a 80cm fibre optic light up Christmas Tree for my room. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)