Christmas Shopping (1 Viewer)

Last Samurai

Destinyxx
HSC
Hey Guys,

Just wondering wheres a good place to buy shoes, clothes etc.... Any Sales around Sydney Area where things are alrady on SALE?????

Where are you guys Shopping this Christmas??

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Big W ... haha

Got family stuff at Myer/other familyish shops

And Sanity!

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i heard the $2 shop was quite good...... j/k

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
there is a sass and bide sale

always go to DFO and irregular jeans wearhouse.

and my bank balance is decreasing rapidly.
TIB where? where?!?!? how much is it?
omfg i hope you reply else imma have to pm you! and i know how much youd hate for me to do that!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
For christmas shopping I will probably go to Parramatta westfields and see what I can find there, where I go depends what I'm looking for

VX1-08U

OZGIRL86 said:
For christmas shopping I will probably go to Parramatta westfields and see what I can find there, where I go depends what I'm looking for
Since you like Holdens and they have the Lions Den (HSV/HRT shop) at Parramatta, how can you go wrong ... shopping made easy :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That holden shop is the most evilest shop in the world ... I will walk the long way around westfield just to avoid the shop ... everyone wonders why i walk the long way, lol.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
VX1-08U said:
Since you like Holdens and they have the Lions Den (HSV/HRT shop) at Parramatta, how can you go wrong ... shopping made easy :)
I know lol:)
But I have plenty of holden stuff at the moment. My brother bought me the holden lion a while ago , its cute:)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
That holden shop is the most evilest shop in the world ... I will walk the long way around westfield just to avoid the shop ... everyone wonders why i walk the long way, lol.
hahah... Its not evil :p

VX1-08U

Cape said:
That's a bit extreme isn't it? lol

I'm sorry they don't cater for your F1 needs (either that or your a Ford Supporter)... i understand how this may cause you anguish, seeing all that HRT V8 supercar stuff

:D

VX1-08U

OZGIRL86 said:
I know lol:)
But I have plenty of holden stuff at the moment. My brother bought me the holden lion a while ago , its cute:)
You can never have too much holden stuff ... hehe. I want a holden lion to put in the car.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
VX1-08U said:
That's a bit extreme isn't it? lol

I'm sorry they don't cater for your F1 needs (either that or your a Ford Supporter)... i understand how this may cause you anguish, seeing all that HRT V8 supercar stuff

:D
Its not that extreme ... its just fords are sooooooooooooo much better than holdens!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Its not that extreme ... its just fords are sooooooooooooo much better than holdens!
nooooo... your wrong :p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
best and less are pretty bonza!!

sportsgirl rock. go there. not that im biased coz i work there or anything........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)